When using Bolt browser when i go to type in the url or search, its typing numbers instead of letters. When I switch to numbers it type letters
    12-01-09 03:56 AM
    Now you can learn the alphabet numerically. Awesome!!!!
    12-01-09 03:59 AM
    You have to go into options and shut off "inline editing"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 04:00 AM
    Where is that at?
    12-01-09 04:16 AM
    Or you can just get rid of Bolt, that's what I did, it's not very touch screen friendly. Opera mini is better with touch screens although it DOES require an adjustmemt. Hopefully the torch browser will be out soon enough and blow us all away.

Where is that at?
    Probably you would press BB (menu) and then select Options or Settings.
    12-01-09 09:18 AM
    Or you can just get rid of Bolt, that's what I did, it's not very touch screen friendly. Opera mini is better with touch screens although it DOES require an adjustmemt. Hopefully the torch browser will be out soon enough and blow us all away.

Every time I try to get Opera it tells me that my phone isnt compat yet...

BTW- I have the same issue with Bolt..very annoying.
    12-01-09 09:21 AM
    When using Bolt browser when i go to type in the url or search, its typing numbers instead of letters. When I switch to numbers it type letters
    Instead of manually bringing up the keyboard (which always caused my typing to appear as numbers rather than letters), just click the menu button and then hit "edit." That will bring up the keyboard automatically and let you type normally.
    12-01-09 09:25 AM

Bolt browser is better for me. I like the way it shows the websites desktop style not mobile
    12-01-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD