Go easy on me, this is my first theme I am releasing this first version free because I have really not spent much time optimizing it and have not added icons or today features and may release premium versions soon. If you want a theme that feels right for the holiday season, this is for you! OS 5.0 Only

UPDATE: Wow! Been downloaded approximately 150 times so far. Thanks everyone, would love to have heard more feedback than 5 posts but its cool to see that people are at least trying it out. Am surprised to say not a single donation so far, is that a normal occurance? This being my first theme I was not sure what to expect, maybe that is why so many themes are not released with a free version... or did this just stink? LOL Would love some more feedback from anyone who installed it so I can work on improving my process and skills!

If you enjoy this theme please donate, I have spent a lot of time and effort on this and have a baby on the way, any little bit helps!

Download OTA - OTA Link
    Last edited by xtort14; 12-03-09 at 03:59 PM.
    11-30-09 11:18 AM
    great great first theme!
    11-30-09 12:01 PM
    great work thanks a lot for sharing, looks very nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 12:04 PM
    Nice work!

11-30-09 12:59 PM
    Wow, nice. Going to install it right now!
    11-30-09 01:29 PM
    Thanks for the great comments so far! This theme is a little hefty so keep that in mind, as I said, I have not really gone through and optimized it yet
    11-30-09 02:04 PM
    Great job, I haven't loaded it, but from the pictures it looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it. (=
    12-01-09 10:49 AM
    Wow! Been downloaded approximately 150 times so far. Thanks everyone, would love to have heard more feedback than 5 posts but its cool to see that people are at least trying it out. Am surprised to say not a single donation so far, is that a normal occurance? This being my first theme I was not sure what to expect, maybe that is why so many themes are not released with a free version... or did this just stink? LOL Would love some more feedback from anyone who installed it so I can work on improving my process and skills!
    12-03-09 03:58 PM
    Maybe add a sliding dock and make it to where you can click on the homescreen to access the applications screen? Just my two cents.

12-03-09 06:33 PM
    ** ** Holy Cow! You have a lot of detail on this that a lot of devs don't take the time to mess with. This is great especially for a short term use theme. That may be why no donations. Its not an everyday theme people will use for months. The only thing that could make this better is custom app icons, but that's no big deal with all of the other details you have. As an aside, don't expect to recoup your time spent working on themes with $. If you do if for hobby and get a few donations here and there that's about all you can expect unless you go premium...even then don't quit your day job lol.

12-03-09 06:39 PM
    Great work. maybe add a hidden dock, app name to homescreen, ocd slots, shrink the banner to minimize dial pad cut off.

12-03-09 11:01 PM
    ** ** Holy Cow! You have a lot of detail on this that a lot of devs don't take the time to mess with. This is great especially for a short term use theme. That may be why no donations. Its not an everyday theme people will use for months. The only thing that could make this better is custom app icons, but that's no big deal with all of the other details you have. As an aside, don't expect to recoup your time spent working on themes with $. If you do if for hobby and get a few donations here and there that's about all you can expect unless you go premium...even then don't quit your day job lol.

I think Jon summed it up great. This is really detailed for a first theme, great work!! As far as the donations, if you are making the themes because you like to do so, then don't worry about the number of donations (I have over 10,000 downloads from among my themes, with ONE donation, but that is not why I do it, I just have fun making them!). So if you like making them, keep at it! If you are intending to make money for your time, you will probably have to go premium.
    12-04-09 10:32 AM
    I'm still new to this. I've downloaded a theme before, and found it under options and then themes. But after downloading this one, it's not in the same place. How do I get to it?
    12-09-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD