I started using my calendar recently but no matter what I do I can not get it to alert me of an event when the phone is in vibrate mode. It always asks what email address I want to use when I schedule an event, but I dont know why because it doesnt send me an email?? It just gives a message on the screen. My phone is usually in vibrate mode but it doesnt vibrate if a calendar event reminder pops up! Please help.

Is there a better calendar app I should get and if so, how?
    11-30-09 09:41 AM
    Only the default calendar will notify you. Go into Options->Advanced Options->Default Services. Make sure the Calendar (CICAL) points to the correct account. That will be the only account that the calendar will notify you about.
    11-30-09 10:42 AM
    My Tour is doing this as well. I have the calendar set to make the alert of my choosing in the sounds profiles, however when a calendar event comes I am not alerted! VERY frustrating. I have no idea why this is now happening. I followed frasej's advice above, but it was already set correctly. Help please!
    06-13-11 02:41 AM
    My calendar alerts me with a popup. Didn't know you could select a tone to go with it.
    06-13-11 08:38 AM
    Are you using the built-in Blackberry calendar? Go into the calendar program and then click the menu button to bring up options. Select Reminder Alerts. In that screen you can select a tone to play when a reminder pops up. Good luck.
    06-13-11 12:04 PM
    Hi all,
    I tried everything and can't figure out why my calendar alerts won't go off. I've checked my profiles and everything and I can't figure it out. I deleted an email account now I can't figure out how to change my default emal acct.
    09-11-11 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD