After having 4 storm 2's in less than 12 days Phones4u let me exchange for Bold 2 being a Bold9000 user for a long time this phone is the perfect Blackberry! Small , powerful and sexy I am very happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 04:40 AM
    After having 4 storm 2's in less than 12 days Phones4u let me exchange for Bold 2 being a Bold9000 user for a long time this phone is the perfect Blackberry! Small , powerful and sexy I am very happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Definitely agree...
    So why have you not chosen it as an upgrade from your Bold 9000 in the first place..? BTW, what's wrong with the Storm 2's that you exchanged?
    11-29-09 06:42 AM
    Yeah, what is with the Storms? I know someone who went through 5 Storms and now you've gone through 5 Storm 2's. I thought it would get better being a 2nd edition.
    11-29-09 07:31 AM
    Imagine that. Someone happy with their 9700. Thank goodness the whining seems to be fading. I hope...
    11-29-09 08:42 AM
    I went thru 3 storm 2's at verizon. First one had a good screen but earpiece jack went dead. The nex 2 screens went bad, sunk in and became very hard to type on. You could literally see the screen sunken down on half the phone and to type on the half you had to press really hard.

Alot of people have been thru numerous phones. i gave up and ported back to att for the best berry made right now.

Very happy berry user now...cdma berries dont work as well.
    11-29-09 08:55 AM
    All 4 screens went bad, All started fine but within days of using screens would sink and become impossible to use especially around bottom area where buttons were.
    11-29-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD