I would really love to this app but I can't get to the download page to work.

Any help?
    11-28-09 07:54 PM
    What app? What are you talking about?
    11-28-09 08:10 PM
    I second the question....WTF?
    11-28-09 08:32 PM
    It was a feature on the crackberry home page. i thought they called it the "i love BB app". it tracks how much time you spend on your BB. sorry, should have been more specific.
    11-28-09 08:32 PM
    I downloaded it from my bb browser thru crackberry...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 08:51 PM
    Thank you. Ive been trying to get it on my computer and it hasent loaded the dl page.
    11-28-09 09:09 PM
    I downloaded this app earlier today and seems to be a bit of a battery hog according to meterberry!!! But I could be wrong. Anyone else notice this???
    11-29-09 12:46 AM
    Thank you. Ive been trying to get it on my computer and it hasent loaded the dl page.
    Go on your phone browser and type this address Innovations in Outsourced Product Engineering
    11-29-09 12:59 AM
    Um ok. WTF would you run this for? This is beyond ******** to run an app to "track" how much you use your phone. Seriously if people need to do this they obviously need to get a life.

Not only that but running an application like this in the background will do one of two things or both: drain battery life and/or eat memory.
    11-29-09 01:00 AM
    Um ok. WTF would you run this for? This is beyond ******** to run an app to "track" how much you use your phone. Seriously if people need to do this they obviously need to get a life.

Not only that but running an application like this in the background will do one of two things or both: drain battery life and/or eat memory.
    I don't agree. One thing I really like to know is about how much use I can get out of my phone before the battery dies. I've had WinMo, the iPhone, etc. The iPhone has this built in, and prior to this app only the status page showed you uptime, which isn't really handy for that.

Whenever I get a phone, I need to know if I get a full days worth out of it. But what is a full day? Every day is different. There are some days that I don't even touch my phone, and there are some days that I need to use it for 7 hours, phone calls, bbm, emails, sms. I've used Iloveblackberry for a long time. It's handy Or at least for me :s it tells me when I'm too obsessed with my phone.

Plus, many people might find it useful due to the fact that it'll tell them how much they actually use their phone :P.
    11-29-09 02:14 AM
    I downloaded this app earlier today and seems to be a bit of a battery hog according to meterberry!!! But I could be wrong. Anyone else notice this???
    How were you able to identify that the program is a memory hog using Meterberry?
    11-29-09 06:27 AM

wow, thats a little judgemental, no?
    11-29-09 06:57 AM
    I don't know about judgemental but it sure was harsh.
    11-29-09 07:00 AM
    All I know is I just downloaded it to see if it is either. Battery or memory hog.
    I also hope that it gives me a life.
    11-29-09 07:04 AM

The truth is you are scared to know how much time you spend on your phone.
    11-29-09 10:50 AM
    How were you able to identify that the program is a memory hog using Meterberry?
    I said it was a battery hog. Not memory. It increased my per hour battery loss by 5-6% an hour.
    11-29-09 12:55 PM
    I said it was a battery hog. Not memory. It increased my per hour battery loss by 5-6% an hour.
    I saw no difference in battery life, or memory usage. I have been running this app since it came out.
    11-30-09 07:20 AM
    I don't agree. One thing I really like to know is about how much use I can get out of my phone before the battery dies. I've had WinMo, the iPhone, etc. The iPhone has this built in, and prior to this app only the status page showed you uptime, which isn't really handy for that.

Whenever I get a phone, I need to know if I get a full days worth out of it. But what is a full day? Every day is different. There are some days that I don't even touch my phone, and there are some days that I need to use it for 7 hours, phone calls, bbm, emails, sms. I've used Iloveblackberry for a long time. It's handy Or at least for me :s it tells me when I'm too obsessed with my phone.

Plus, many people might find it useful due to the fact that it'll tell them how much they actually use their phone :P.
    Most people get about this much.

11-30-09 07:42 AM
    Did anyone else lose all their data counts today? I noticed that on both my husband's and my blackberries the data suddenly reset itself and is showing little or no usage counts like it suddenly started from zero
    12-25-09 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD