I saw a request for this so thought I would put one together.
    Hope you like it!

OS 5.0 and 4.6 OTA links are below.

Last edited by phishgirl3; 12-29-09 at 03:29 PM.
    missenvy likes this.
    11-28-09 05:18 PM
    I downloaded the OTA theme but it only shows up in my applications not in my list of themes, any help I really like this theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 11:00 PM
    I downloaded the OTA theme but it only shows up in my applications not in my list of themes, any help I really like this theme.
    Are you running OS 4.6 or 5.0?
    11-28-09 11:17 PM
    Different theme, but same problem as above and I'm running 5.0
    11-29-09 12:55 AM
    I'm not too sure which os I'm running but if it helps I have a 8520 curve with the sensor mouse instead of the ball.

11-29-09 08:02 AM
    I'm not too sure which os I'm running but if it helps I have a 8520 curve with the sensor mouse instead of the ball.

I'm going to assume you are on 4.6 then. Give me a bit and I will export for that OS for you and upload the link.
    11-29-09 10:16 AM
    Ok cool thank u

11-29-09 02:55 PM
    wow this is cuuute! dl now will let you know if it works with me
    11-29-09 11:18 PM
    Ok cool thank u

Thanks for your patience! The link for the 4.6 version is in the original post. Fonts are a bit different and both call screens are now the teal keyhole wallpaper, otherwise should look the same.

Let me know if it works!
    11-30-09 05:20 PM
    its worked for me, gemini OS 5.0.0.238

thanks
    12-02-09 12:22 PM
    Not exactly my cup of tea, but VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! Keep up the outstanding work.
    12-27-09 12:33 PM
    Hey, I just bought a new blackberry with the touch pad instead of the ball. I have been trying to download your theme. I keep getting it in .JAD form. Isn't it supposed to be in .axl form?
    12-27-09 09:37 PM
    Hey, I just bought a new blackberry with the touch pad instead of the ball. I have been trying to download your theme. I keep getting it in .JAD form. Isn't it supposed to be in .axl form?
    It's an OTA, meaning you download it from your device, not through the computer. Just browse to this thread on your BlackBerry and click the OTA link that corresponds to your OS and download from there.

Let me know if you need more help, and welcome to CrackBerry!
    12-28-09 12:23 AM
    Heyy, thanks the theme worked! i love it. My friend just wants to know if you can make a david archuleta theme? We looked everywhere for one and we couldnt find one.
    12-28-09 10:43 PM
    Heyy, thanks the theme worked! i love it. My friend just wants to know if you can make a david archuleta theme? We looked everywhere for one and we couldnt find one.
    Yay! I'm glad it worked for you!

What device and OS is your friend using? I may be able to put together something for them.
    12-29-09 02:39 AM
    Hey, thanks alot, well when i used your theme i clicked on the 4.6 one because we have the touch pad curve 8520. Lol thats all i know is that the ota 4.6 works for us. Thanks its greatly appreciated.
    12-29-09 02:55 AM
    Hey, thanks alot, well when i used your theme i clicked on the 4.6 one because we have the touch pad curve 8520. Lol thats all i know is that the ota 4.6 works for us. Thanks its greatly appreciated.
    I made the requested David Archuleta theme last night and will post it in the forums later this afternoon.

*EDIT* It's posted. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...66#post4397866
    Last edited by phishgirl3; 12-29-09 at 03:37 PM.
    12-29-09 02:02 PM
    I wonder if you could help me...
    When i click the link to get the OTA i cant open it on my computer because its a JAD.
    Ive only just got my blackberry and this is really confusing, id really like this theme x
    01-02-10 11:52 AM
    I wonder if you could help me...
    When i click the link to get the OTA i cant open it on my computer because its a JAD.
    Ive only just got my blackberry and this is really confusing, id really like this theme x
    No problem! It's actually an OTA link, which means you download directly from your BlackBerry. Simply navigate to this page on your BB browser and click the link that corresponds to the OS you are running.

Let me know if you need any further help, and enjoy the theme!
    01-02-10 11:58 AM
    No problem! It's actually an OTA link, which means you download directly from your BlackBerry. Simply navigate to this page on your BB browser and click the link that corresponds to the OS you are running.

Can you make a Juicy Conture theme, please with a weather application?
    01-02-10 12:05 PM
    HEY ! yea thanks everything worked great, and she loved the david archuleta theme. Can I just please ask you for one more theme. I was looking for a theme with like teal and purple or purple and grey colors. Would you be able to make one for me? Or if its easy you can tell me how to make them?
    01-04-10 09:50 PM
    Hey,

Here is Mini. i'm newbie to here.

I enjoy tell story and I in a book shop as a project manager

I would like to know which fiction do you like?
    01-20-10 07:35 AM
    I love Alice and Wonderland...this is cute!
    I'm going to keep an eye out for more of your themes...wondering if you can do a today or hidden today themes for the 8530?
    When I had my 8330, I was using a Coach theme that had a cute mix of shoes and bags...looking for something girly similar (shoes!) if you're available for a custom-theme.
    01-23-10 10:57 AM

An even easier method is to right click on the link with your computer, copy link location, and then past in an e-mail to yourself as a link. Then all you have to do is open the e-mail and download the link.
    01-26-10 07:54 PM
    An even easier method is to right click on the link with your computer, copy link location, and then past in an e-mail to yourself as a link. Then all you have to do is open the e-mail and download the link.
    That works too
    01-26-10 08:54 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD