Just wondering...does the Sprint TV on your 8330 come out on your speakerphone? Is it loud/can you make it very loud?

Also, can you have it go to your bluetooth headset?

THANKS!
    05-21-08 08:01 AM
    You can make the Sprint TV louder by pushing the plus (+) silver button on the top right hand corner of the phone while you are in the tv mode. Can't help you on the bluetooth question, sorry.
    05-21-08 09:59 AM
    Thank you...I know you can make it louder, I'm wondering how loud it actually gets. My current phone (not a BB) doesn't get very loud in TV mode. It's decent but if I'm stuck in traffic and I wnat to listen to some David Letterman it's barely audible without it being up to my ear.

So I was just wondering does it come out of the speakerphone speaker or just the regular speaker? Also if I can have it come out on my bluetooth headset, that way I can watch when others are around
    05-21-08 10:02 AM
    It comes out of the speakerphone and yes it was loud. I was watchin it outside with some traffic goin by on a bust steert and was still able to hear it well.

As far as the bluetooth thing....not sure sorry. I never tried it yet
    05-21-08 11:44 PM
    wawhooo! someone else said it wasn't coming out of the speakerphone speaker and it was coming out of the regular speaker.

thank you!!
    05-22-08 12:53 AM
    Comes out of speakerphone speaker. It's great to listen to music with too. I just wish they had better channels to choose from.

Is anyone dealing with the "trusted certificate" issue like I am. If I choose to trust certifivate it takes me to my key store and asks for a password. When I enter the password, it says it cannot be added due to IT policy restrictions. WTF? Any tips?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 12:21 AM
    It seems like Sprint TV and radio are battery killers. The battery drains much quicker using those services than it does if I watch a movie off of mini sd or even play music using my bluetooth headphones.
    05-26-08 10:42 AM
    Also, can you have it go to your bluetooth headset?

THANKS!
    Sorry, no bluetooth support - probably for the same reason it isn't supported for Media player video playback. Best guess is that audio would be out of sync with video after going through BT.
    05-26-08 10:47 AM
    Sorry, no bluetooth support - probably for the same reason it isn't supported for Media player video playback. Best guess is that audio would be out of sync with video after going through BT.
    You're absolutely right, video and audio would be out of sync.
    05-26-08 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD