does anyone know of an application that would allow me to use haptic technology on my blackberry bold?

for those of you that dont know what haptic technology is, it vibrates everytime you click a button. it stimulates your hands and makes you type faster***
    11-28-09 01:33 PM
    Haptic technology make's the touch screen "keys" such as the storms's "feel"
    like they have been touched, it gives the user feedback. The Bold has keys, so you already have real feedback with depression and the corresponding "click". So no it does not work on the Bold, as it is touch screen technology.
    11-28-09 01:41 PM
    Haptic technology make's the touch screen "keys" such as the storms's "feel"
    like they have been touched, it gives the user feedback. The Bold has keys, so you already have real feedback with depression and the corresponding "click". So no it does not work on the Bold, as it is touch screen technology.
    ok, so do you know of any application that would vibrate as i click the buttons?
    11-28-09 01:57 PM
    Button vibration would have to be a combination of hardware and software capabilities. The Bold does not have the hardware capability to make the buttons vibrate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 02:31 PM
    Button vibration would have to be a combination of hardware and software capabilities. The Bold does not have the hardware capability to make the buttons vibrate.

how does it not have the hardware capability? It vibrates when it rings, why cant it vib with a keystroke?

I'm not sure why anyone would want this but I would think it would be fairly easy for someone to write the software for this feature..
    11-28-09 02:36 PM
    He's saying "button vibration" not phone vibration. There is a difference

11-28-09 03:39 PM
    does anyone know of an application that would allow me to use haptic technology on my blackberry bold?

for those of you that dont know what haptic technology is, IT vibrates everytime you click a button. it stimulates your hands and makes you type faster***
    he doesnt say either really.... it could be the button or it could be the phone. if IT is the phone, then it should be fairly easy to make an app to do what he is wanting. if IT is a button, then it cant be done with this hardware.
    11-28-09 05:09 PM
    so much for such a simple question lol, poor guy.
    11-28-09 05:13 PM
    haptic feedback makes touch screen phones feel like your pressing a button through vibration feed back. Since the Bold has a push button keyboard no haptic feed back is needed. To the OP, do your research, read more and post less
    11-28-09 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD