sorry i know that there are like a million threads, on this issue and i've read lick hundreds, but not one mention if there is a way to obtain the unlock code, without calling the provider and asking as the provider i got the phone from is UAE Etisalat and they refuse to give me the unlock code and i haven't found a website that provides any code or solution, what can i do, i need to unlock it as i can't get a refund or substitute the device with anything else and can't find any place that offer the unlock code what can i do??
    Last edited by abu_gaby; 05-21-08 at 02:38 AM.
    05-21-08 02:36 AM
    sorry i know that there are like a million threads, on this issue and i've read lick hundreds, but not one mention if there is a way to obtain the unlock code, without calling the provider and asking as the provider i got the phone from is UAE Etisalat and they refuse to give me the unlock code and i haven't found a website that provides any code or solution, what can i do, i need to unlock it as i can't get a refund or substitute the device with anything else and can't find any place that offer the unlock code what can i do??
    try this:
    GSM PhoneSource - When Only The Best Will Do
    05-21-08 02:44 AM
    Try www.unlockthamobile.com. They are not the cheapest but they do deliver.

A Google search of 'unlock blackberry 8310' revealed pages of unlockers.

Try ebay too. I have seen lots there too.
    05-21-08 02:45 AM
    thanks for your help, isn't there any other way to obtain the code, and does turbo sim work?
    05-21-08 02:47 AM
    Can someone please provide a reputed provider that can turnaround an unlock code in a few hours to a day for an international locked Blackberry 9000?

It is currently locked to Etisalat.

Information from alt, caps, H is as below.

Vendor ID: 212
    Platform: 5.2.0.50
    App Version: 5.0.0.509 (860)

Please advice if it is possible. Dont want to get scammed by any internet merchant.
    04-01-10 02:32 PM
    You bumped up a two year old thread.

You need to go to the Unlocking Forum section. There are reputable vendors there.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f157/
    04-01-10 03:32 PM
    Used cellunlock.net and they sent me the code in 15 mins!

All resolved now
    04-01-10 04:21 PM
    Can someone please provide a reputed provider that can turnaround an unlock code in a few hours to a day for an international locked Blackberry 9000?

It is currently locked to Etisalat.

Information from alt, caps, H is as below.

Vendor ID: 212
    Platform: 5.2.0.50
    App Version: 5.0.0.509 (860)

Please advice if it is possible. Dont want to get scammed by any internet merchant.
    We can unlock it for you, just let us know. Oh and the info you posted above doesn't mean anything to us LOL.
    04-03-10 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD