ok so ...
    i can access my aim sign on page enter in my info and select sign on...
    but then it goes through the "contacting AIM service" then "Recieving Groups" then "Recieving Buddies" and then stays on the "Recieving Buddies" page...i can still recieve my IMs but i can't see them nor respond...does anyone know whats going on or how i can fix this...

this was the same problem that i went to tmobile with a week ago and got a new handset....and now trying it on the new handset it still does the same thing ...ive also tried reinstalling AIM from blackberry and no luck....

any help?? anyone??
    05-20-08 11:32 PM
    Could be that AIM is a flash page perhaps? I would just load up jivetalk and have all of the features it offers for less than $20.
    05-20-08 11:36 PM
    Have you tried hitting hitting the menu key and selecting "refresh"?

welcome to CB!
    05-20-08 11:37 PM
    Could be that AIM is a flash page perhaps? I would just load up jivetalk and have all of the features it offers for less than $20.
    ive heard jivetalk is awesome but i really dont want to pay for something that i already have....so i would rather just try to fix it....i mean it worked perfectly a while back

Have you tried hitting hitting the menu key and selecting "refresh"?

welcome to CB!
    no ...i guess i will...

thanks for the welcome!!
    lol ive been a lurker for months lol
    05-20-08 11:40 PM
    when its stuck on this screen...the menu button isnt accesible

this kinda aggrivates me because i loved having my AIM with me no matter where...
    05-20-08 11:48 PM
    What's your memory usage like before you load up aim? If it's very low I heard this could cause some programs to freeze while loading. Maybe worth a quick check even though the phone is new.

-N-
    05-20-08 11:51 PM
    What's your memory usage like before you load up aim? If it's very low I heard this could cause some programs to freeze while loading. Maybe worth a quick check even though the phone is new.

-N-
    nope not that...i dont know why this isnt working...its very aggrivating because my screenname shows up as online and i can recieve msgs i just cant see them or reply?????
    05-20-08 11:59 PM
    so it works with my other screen name...

i dont know
    05-21-08 12:59 AM
    Save yourself the frustration and get JiveTalk or Mundu IM or even the free version of WebMessenger
    05-21-08 01:06 AM
    i would get jivetalk because my boyfriend had it on his 8830 and i thought it was pretty awesome but i dont want to pay for it LOL
    05-22-08 05:44 PM
    It's only $20. Sometimes they $5 off coupons. Just dl the free 30 day trial and in that 30 days save 50 cents a day use the $5 off coupon and buy jive talk. no that hard. Its well worth it! you will not be disappointed.
    05-22-08 05:55 PM
    isnt it a reoccuring fee?
    05-22-08 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD