I noticed in Sprint's digital lounge for customers, they use the storm to display different games and apps in the graphics.
    11-27-09 08:37 PM
    I've noticed that for about a month now and didn't want to post anything in fear of looking like a clown. Would be something if Sprint did come out with the Storm...not sure if I would jump on it especially since the Essex is slated to come out early next year.
    11-27-09 09:13 PM
    When I was at the repair store to get my trackball fixed, the tech did casually mention a touchscreen berry coming next year. If its the Storm2, I'm not sure that I personally would get it, considering that the Hero will probably have Android 2.0 by then. If its a brand new, qwerty slider bb, I'm in!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 09:30 PM
    With regard to the digital lounge, those graphics come directly from Handmark, which is who provides the apps for Sprint's website. So they don't always necessarily reflect Sprint products...
    11-28-09 09:14 AM
    With regard to the digital lounge, those graphics come directly from Handmark, which is who provides the apps for Sprint's website. So they don't always necessarily reflect Sprint products...
    Which is what I kind of figured, but that would still be kind of odd to be advertising a phone that only Verizon has on the Sprint site. You can't tell me that Sprint has no power over what graphics are displayed on their site. Seems like either bad PR, or they are letting the cat out of the bag discretely.
    11-28-09 04:35 PM
    If Sprint ever had a better BB than the 9630, and did get the 95xx, I would so jump ship.
    11-28-09 06:30 PM
    I noticed in Sprint's digital lounge for customers, they use the storm to display different games and apps in the graphics.
    I dont think so cuz there were rumors that At&t were going to have the storm 2 9520 and that hasn't happened yet
    11-29-09 07:58 AM
    I dont think so cuz there were rumors that At&t were going to have the storm 2 9520 and that hasn't happened yet
    Haha, never will. You think AT&T will want RIM to compete with Apple on the same carrier? Never. They are only selling low end style devices inferior to the iPhone, and having th Storm 2 on AT&T would probably hurt iPhone sales just a bit because so many users are business users (and anyone wanting a GSM Storm). But, the Storm 1 & 2 can work on AT&T, just have to unlock it and you only get EDGE anyway. Could be worth the purchase just for that now that it has Wi-Fi.
    11-29-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD