I have never had any problems with my Storm 9530. Until I loaded the new OS. Now the screen will freeze up at random, sometimes at the (almost) end of a text or email and then I have to pull the battery, wait for the reboot and then retype the message all over again. Sometimes it gets frozen up (hence the "Ice Storm"!) again and it takes several attempts and several battery pulls to type and send the message. I called Big Red (Verizon) and they advised to re-load the software directly from them which I did. This cut down on the amount of times the screen freezes up but did not eliminate the problem entirely. Has anyone else had this problem? How did you resolve it?
    11-27-09 07:21 PM
    Not sure what you mean by the screen freezing...does the phone just slow down to a halt? Or does the screen not work?
    If the screen does not respond I would say that it is a hardware issue and maybe you should get a replacement.
    Otherwise try clearing emails and sms off of your phone and see if that fixes it. Backup before you do this in case you want to recover.
    11-27-09 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD