Ok so i just received my new 9700, looks great and i will do a review in a day or 2, however im trying to download some stuff and wondering how to get the Plug in for gmail? on my old phone i just sent service books and the link was there but there isnt a link this time???

Please help!
    Thanks
    11-27-09 06:21 PM
    OS 5.x already has the Enhanced Gmail plugin preinstalled.
    11-27-09 06:22 PM
    ok so apparently its on there already.....but i dont see where you can add labels or stars to emails strange....
    11-27-09 06:22 PM
    ok its working, please delete or lock this thread....my fault. figured it out
    11-27-09 06:26 PM
    ok so apparently its on there already.....but i dont see where you can add labels or stars to emails strange....
    Go into your mailbox and click on your bb button and scroll down and you will see various options ie add star, archive, report spam etc etc.

Definitely on my 9700...if it isnt then reboot your 9700 and if that doesnt solve it then delete the mailbox from your device then set it up again...if that fails then delete all your service books and log into your network BIS portal and re-send the service books again.

Also when you hold the bb button oin your homescreen you should see the enhanced gmail plugin show up in the list of running apps.
    11-27-09 06:26 PM
    yup i had to reboot after installing BBM 5 and its all there now, guess it just hadnt taken effect right after i sent the service books

thanks
    11-27-09 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD