Okay, so i just got the tour back in September, and it really wasn't what i expected, then the Motorola Droid can out. At first i didn't think i was gonna like it but come to find out it's one of the best phones Verizon has EVER had. Found out that i would have to pay full price for the phone 560 dollars. Just sold my blackberry on Ebay for 350.00 so i only have to pay 210.00 bucks. Just wanted to know if anybody else out there paid retail price for their Droid, and if it was worth it.
    11-27-09 09:56 AM
    Then think of it this way it's kinda like a wash really.....
    11-27-09 10:24 AM
    Ya, isn't it like $199 w/ 2 yr contract from verizon? So technically you are paying almost as little as the contract price. I'd say go for it.
    11-27-09 10:56 AM
    I paid full price for the Droid, I used it for a week. Its an awesome phone, but my email didn't work consistently. I am now back to my tour. Droid is an awesome phone, when it matures, it will be a force to be reckoned with,, for right now, I need the function of my blackberry over the awesome factor of the Droid. If you don't need email to be delivered immediately, I'd say its worth it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 11:03 AM
    i also paid full retail...about 3 weeks ago i got a tour and to be honest i loved it! well i played with my friends droid extensively and all i can say is it WOW'd me so today i returned the tour and got the droid and to be honest its worth every penny!
    11-27-09 11:08 AM
    I also think the Droid is worth the full retail price if you can afford it. But since you made that much on your BlackBerry and only have to pay close to upgrade price for the Droid I would say it is a no-brainer. Go for it
    11-27-09 12:08 PM
    i ended up having to throw down another 70 bucks to get the droid plus the 35 restocking fee. but i cant put it down!
    11-27-09 01:00 PM
    I sold my blackberry and got a droid....honestly, I practically stole it, but If one can pay full retail, and not miss any meals...then it really doesn't matter I guess...but I got mine for 50 bucks because of upgrade eligibility and the storm sold for 150.
    11-27-09 02:49 PM
    damn i wish mine was that cheap i paid like 560 with the restocking fee 595 oh well lol i wont be getting my new computer anytime soon since i bought this phone
    11-27-09 02:52 PM
    I guess I would say, make sure you are certain you want the Droid before you pay full retail. It is an awesome phone!!
    11-27-09 02:54 PM
    I paid full price also. Bought it from Walmart for 500 plus tax. Im very happy with my purchase.
    11-28-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD