is anyone using a router with dd-wrt firmware successfully. Or more specifically a wrt150n. I am able to easily connect with standard netgear and linksys APs
    and even some aruba's at work. I cannot however connect with my dd-wrt home gateway i've tried setting a static ip on both my phone and router i've even wiped out all my security settings. I keep getting a failed to associate with network error.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    11-26-09 08:38 PM
    I was able to connect to my DD-wrt router, specifically the WRT54G. I didnt have to do anything special. Just connect, enter my password for the router and i was good to go.
    11-26-09 08:57 PM
    I have multiple routers running the DD-WRT software. One is the WRT54G2, and 2 motorola WR850G. They are all running different levels of firmware as I am too lazy to bring them all up to date. The one I am running on currently at my house has firmware from October of last year on it and works just fine.(Thats probably why I haven't messed with it, as this router was a particular pain in the *ss to find a working build for.) But none the less they are all working properly. You don't have any MAC filtering enabled or anything of that nature do you? If all else fails do a hard reset and start from the beginning.
    11-26-09 09:40 PM
    I had a problem with my s2. After setting dd-wrt to wap2 it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 12:00 AM
    i bought a wrt110n for my girlfriend, and noticed thad my bold wont connect if i set the security to WPA2 personal (AES), but it does if its set to WPA2 personal (AES or TKIP)
    11-27-09 08:30 AM
    Hello everyone,

I got sort of a trouble with my brother's BB8320, for some reason it won't connect to my WLAN at home (I've got a Linksys WRT110N) yet it connects perfectly on other WLAN. It won't even detect my WLAN.

I got a BB8900 and it connects without any problems, my girlfriend's 8900 also work fine with my WLAN.

Can anyone help me out here? I'm really lost about what to do.

Thanks for your help.
    12-28-09 12:28 PM
    I have a wrt150n also, I am connected, but have set to G mode. Does it still work when in N mode? I was told no.
    12-28-09 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD