So today I did an install of the new eBay app. While I was at it I installed Memory booster. I had to do a reboot once installed and when my BB started up I got the white screen with an error code (522? 507? Can't be sure which it was).

I went to the BB 101 and tried to do a re-install for a bricked BB. The job only goes so far and then I get this message "Application Loader was unable to connect with your device. Please re-connect your device, enter the password, if requested, and click Retry."

I have gotten this message several times. I went to the store and they told me to connect to DM and try app loader. No love there either. Same thing. I tried wiping the BB with DL_cmdr and it is still doing the same thing.

I have tried different USB ports on my machine, but no love. It goes so far and then that message.

I called VZW tech support and they are sending me a new phone, but I would love to be able to get this thing up and running on my own so I am not without a BB for the next 5 days while they ship it to me over the Thanksgiving Break.

Any ideas?
    11-25-09 10:12 PM
    When it says that, disconnect and reconnect the bb. That's worked for me a couple of times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 10:15 AM
    When it says that, disconnect and reconnect the bb. That's worked for me a couple of times.
    Every time I do that it cancels the process and I have to start all over again and then I am in the same position as before with the retry.
    11-26-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD