When I'm typing freely the H key doesn't type. I have to emphasize the H. Not slam on it, but just give it special attention I guess. This is a brand new device so this shouldn't be happening. My question is this; 1.) in ur opinion, should I get Tmo to send me a new one? 2.) Will they try to send me a refurbished one? That would be BS because this thing is brand new and expensive. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 03:58 PM
    Insist on a new one, no question. The phone has a warranty and you are the owner of a defective unit and are therefore entitled to a NEW replacement. Get 'er done!!!
    11-25-09 04:08 PM
    Ha, I have the exact same problem with the 'F' key on my new 9700. I am away at the moment but plan on going back to the store next week when I get back and insisting on a new device. No reason not to, and IMO no reason to bother with warranty since you got the device within the last 30 days.
    11-25-09 04:12 PM
    I had the same exact h key issue. like it was missing contact every fourth or fifth push. Exchanged it for a new one. Now it works like buttaH!
    11-25-09 07:09 PM
    I had the same issue with the left Shift key, exchanged it for a new device later that same day I got it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 07:18 PM
    i had the same problem with the V key. i told t-mobile the problem and they let me exchange it.
    11-25-09 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD