Theme Name: Deluxe
    Cost: Free as always, but if you like my work please consider making a donation so I can continue making themes.
    Supported Device(s): Bold 9000 Running OS 5.0
    Link: The Theme Zone: Deluxe (Bold 9000)

Theme Description: This is the first theme I have designed exclusively for the new 5.0 software and I put a lot of work into it I hope you like it. Here are some of the highlights:

�Custom Battery and signal meters, as you can see in the screenshots they are both made up of 10 blue ovals. Each oval represents 10% of Signal reception or Battery power remaining. When your Battery or Signal gets low the meters will turn yellow and then red. Also when your Blackberry is plugged in your Battery meter will turn green.

�For the layout of the homescreen, as you can see, there is a today area which will show your 2 new messages and 4 upcoming appointments, across the bottom there is a fixed icon at each side (Profiles and Lock) and 5 user selectable icons in the middle.

�But in addition to those 9 visible icons there is also another 5 hidden application icons:

�Across the very top of your homescreen the battery meter is selectable to open your Options, the time is selectable to open your Clock and the signal meter is selectable to open Manage Connections.

�Down the right hand side there are the remaining 2 hidden icons. They will slide out when you scroll over them, they are Blackberry Messenger (You can also access this one by scrolling right from messages) and Calculator (You can also access this by scrolling right from Calendar).

�When you access the menu in any application it will slide out from the left and when you exit the menu it will slide down out of sight.

�Moving into and out of any application or between screens happens with a zooming in and out effect.

�I put a lot of work into creating all of the Application icons and Folder icons (also the wallpaper, dialog boxes, highlight ribbons, and everything else in this theme), please let me know what you think about them in the comments section on my site.

Here are a couple theme screenshots (click on either of them to see more screenshots):

Also click on the image below for a link to The Theme Zone's main site for lots more great free themes:
    11-25-09 06:26 AM
    Very nice, really like your icon set. Any chance of adding Quicklaunch support? This is a good theme as is but QL would put it over the top.
    Thanks for sharing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 06:59 AM
    Very nice, really like your icon set. Any chance of adding Quicklaunch support? This is a good theme as is but QL would put it over the top.
    Thanks for sharing.

Thx, glad you like it.

Sorry, I've never used QL, what do you mean by "Quicklaunch support"? Isn't it just an app, why would the theme need to support it?
    11-25-09 02:17 PM
    I think he meant along the lines of a dedicated hot-key or a launch icon/point that is fully integrated into the theme layout/design.
    11-25-09 04:48 PM
    screen shots Look nice, but I had problem installing it. Installation went ok, but when I went to the theme menu, it was not listed. But it was listed under application menu. Battery pull did not solve the problem.

Any help?

It's pretty big theme, 1.2M.
    11-25-09 08:04 PM
    This theme completely kicks azz, I've been very afraid to try any themes using 5.0.0.314 and so far, very stable, no glitches and what fantastic fade ins/fade outs you've designed. Very impressive. Your attention to the smallest of details, coupled with the necessities of blackberry use is outstanding...
    11-25-09 08:12 PM
    Very nice work! Impressed with all elements of this theme so far. Runs smoothly and without lag. Great first shot at a 5.0 theme! Thanks.

Bboz... Do you have at least 5.0.0.314? Correct device? Often the themes don't appear in theme list when installed on wrong device or OS.

11-25-09 08:24 PM
    Very nice work! Impressed with all elements of this theme so far. Runs smoothly and without lag. Great first shot at a 5.0 theme! Thanks.

Bboz... Do you have at least 5.0.0.314? Correct device? Often the themes don't appear in theme list when installed on wrong device or OS.

Thanks. Glad you like it.
    11-26-09 01:04 AM
    This theme completely kicks azz, I've been very afraid to try any themes using 5.0.0.314 and so far, very stable, no glitches and what fantastic fade ins/fade outs you've designed. Very impressive. Your attention to the smallest of details, coupled with the necessities of blackberry use is outstanding...
    Thanks man, I'm happy you are liking it.
    11-26-09 01:05 AM
    screen shots Look nice, but I had problem installing it. Installation went ok, but when I went to the theme menu, it was not listed. But it was listed under application menu. Battery pull did not solve the problem.

Any help?

It's pretty big theme, 1.2M.
    As sheldonbk mentioned I think the issue must be that this theme will only work on a Bold 9000 running OS 5.0 so if you are using anything else it won't work for you.
    11-26-09 01:07 AM
    This is my new favorite theme... Thanks!

One thought/wish - could the flyout icons on the right be made customizable?

11-26-09 08:18 AM
    great theme, love it!
    11-27-09 07:12 PM
    very creative
    12-01-09 12:15 PM
    Experienced massive memory leaks using this theme. Yes, I know, animated themes tend to do that. I've held onto it and will try it again when .390 leaks.

12-02-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD