hey guys!

I'm a little confused. So I just got BeBuzz and i like it. However, i have my sms and emails separated but now when i get an email, I have to clear both the Messages folder and the email folder. Is there a way to shut off notifications for the Message folder? I hid the folder and it gets annoying to have to clear both folders. I know it could be done, I believe, because my friend who has the Tour, doesn't have the issue.

Thanks for the help in advance!
    11-25-09 12:53 AM
    so your saying when you get either an sms or e-mail you have to open both folder to clear the notice? go into your sms options and combined sms and e-mails?
    11-25-09 12:57 AM
    no, wen i get an email, i have notifications/LED flashing for both the email folder and general Messages folder. There's no problem with the sms. But once I answer the email in the Email folder, the flashing won't stop till i "unhide" the Messages folder and click into it "/ . Hope I didn't confuse u lol but thanks!
    11-25-09 01:08 AM
    I don't have that issue either, the notification stops once I open the corresponding email account. I don't use the messages folder either and I've never had to go into it to cancel an email notification that was already read. Did you try a battery pull?
    11-25-09 06:33 AM
    nope the battery pull didn't work
    11-25-09 09:34 AM
    That happened to me once I installed 5.0, even if I cleared the yahoo inbox of mine, the indicator would stay lit up on the "message" folder.
    11-25-09 09:52 AM
    i dont even have 5.0 and i still have issue
    11-25-09 09:52 AM
    Not sure if this will help but trying going into the options menu when your in the messages folder and select "main message list settings." Then unselect anything you don't want in this folder, such as your sms messages
    11-25-09 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD