First, I'd like to just confirm that a simple: menu, options, security, general, menu, wipe handheld is all I would need to reset my Boostberry to defaults to sell it. Of course, removing the Boost SIM card too. Anything else I should do?

Second, and most important, I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to this great forum and have helped me in my own struggles. There's quite a lot of helpful folks out there, but a special thanks to Amysharren and Casper34 for their support. I am selling my 8350 and switching out of the BB community altogether. Thank you once again.
    11-24-09 10:41 PM
    Make sure to clear it from your BIS account so that it won't be hung up for the next user.

And if you're still gonna be on a smartphone, remember, we have forums for them, too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 10:47 PM
    yea, I'll be switching to the iphone forums. Takes me out of the slow Boost network. Thanks Berger Good for me, I don't have BIS since I was using it with Boost. Slllllooooowwww..sigh. But I got an iPhone cheap so T-mobile here I come. LOL!
    11-24-09 10:57 PM
    wow , you make this sound like 8350i is bad...lol
    11-25-09 07:22 PM
    wow , you make this sound like 8350i is bad...lol
    It's not that good either....I can't wait to get rid of mine.
    11-25-09 07:26 PM
    If you are leaving the media card in the phone, do not forget to format it. From home screen click the options icon, click memory, press menu, click format.

11-26-09 09:05 PM
    Thanks Grantwelch77. Yes, I did remember to format it after connecting it to my PC to charge it. LOL.

Geezy21unc... You know, the device itself isn't that bad. The slow connection I had with Boost, and the spotty MMS was what really stunk. I don't know how it is with Nextel, but man, with Boost, it was crappy. Maybe it was just where I lived.
    11-27-09 12:55 AM
    Thanks Grantwelch77. Yes, I did remember to format it after connecting it to my PC to charge it. LOL.

Geezy21unc... You know, the device itself isn't that bad. The slow connection I had with Boost, and the spotty MMS was what really stunk. I don't know how it is with Nextel, but man, with Boost, it was crappy. Maybe it was just where I lived.
    you keep on mentioning boost boost...I don't know if you know, but Boost it's just a sub name............It's all about Nextel, (iden network), I have friends who have Nextel plans and it is exactly the same crap, the only reason I have boost-is becuase of the price 50 bucks all unlimited, I would not pay more then 50 bucks for this very same crap...and the only reason I call it crap is becuase of the slow internet speed, I personally dont have any issues with texts or calls, for internet I have my laptop.
    11-27-09 02:58 AM
    I have no problems with my iden. Goodluck with the iphone remeber if you don't have 3g cocerage your not going to get internet un less you the $20 extra a month for the net witch makes the bill $100 plus a month.

11-27-09 11:14 AM
    so how much r u asking for the BB
    11-30-09 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD