Can anyone out there make me a bad a$$ UNC Tarheel basketball Theme???? I tried to search for one and had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.....

Also I like what some of you theme creators are doing here. Some very nice themes being created... Keep up the good work to all....
    11-24-09 01:24 PM
    ditto, i agree
    11-24-09 03:05 PM
    I know someone out there could hook us up with one............+
    11-24-09 04:57 PM
    Someone want to help us UNC heurs out.......... I know there are alot of very creative people out here that would like to give this a shot for us..... No??
    11-25-09 01:36 PM
    i've actually been thinking about doing one...any sport in mind? or just a general one?
    12-02-09 01:38 PM
    i've actually been thinking about doing one...any sport in mind? or just a general one?
    Basketball please. I am simple. Even if it was like the stock precision zen theme but instead of 8 icon maybe 10 and a weather slot with the icons being transparent???? Along with the banner???

Anything else you would like to add would be a bonus..... Maybe Hidden today or sliding or hidden dock with a few sweet looking icons changed and wallpapers???? LMK what you are thinking....
    12-02-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD