is there a way to reduce the space between the calendar items?
    Last edited by StaticFX; 11-24-09 at 12:00 PM.
    11-24-09 10:46 AM
    is there a way to reduce the space between the calendar items?
    You can always just make the font smaller....or find a font that has less space on the bottom of each character....other than that...no.
    11-24-09 11:25 AM
    If you are talking about the space between the lines then in a way yes. I noticed when I started using the new theme builder it had a lot of space and changing the font did nothing, but (im not in front of my comp now) when i changed the highlight graphic (caret/subcaret) to something that was much narrower, it fixed the problem. You cant just unclick it, I turned it on and changed it. try that.

Now if anyone can fix the reason why it only shows a short part of the appointment when there is a location shown.
    11-24-09 11:35 AM
    If you are talking about the space between the lines then in a way yes. I noticed when I started using the new theme builder it had a lot of space and changing the font did nothing, but (im not in front of my comp now) when i changed the highlight graphic (caret/subcaret) to something that was much narrower, it fixed the problem. You cant just unclick it, I turned it on and changed it. try that.

Now if anyone can fix the reason why it only shows a short part of the appointment when there is a location shown.
    BINGO!! genius! Cut the caret in half and its perfect for me. That was driving me nuts!

Thanks!
    11-24-09 12:00 PM
    BINGO!! genius! Cut the caret in half and its perfect for me. That was driving me nuts!

Thanks!
    eh u learn something every day
    11-24-09 12:24 PM

Thanks!
    I know I was killing myself about that too! But does it cut the length of yours if you have something in the location?? I had to go back to a v4 theme bc, for example, it would show either

Redskins v Cowboys
    or
    Redsk... (FOX)

In the old version it would show the entire thing with the location (Fox)
    11-24-09 03:01 PM
    Not sure, havent tested it yet
    11-24-09 09:33 PM
    I know I was killing myself about that too! But does it cut the length of yours if you have something in the location?? I had to go back to a v4 theme bc, for example, it would show either

Redskins v Cowboys
    or
    Redsk... (FOX)

In the old version it would show the entire thing with the location (Fox)
    Bump...anyone notice this?
    12-13-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD