I recently bought a storm 2 and i have been trying to figure out how to get full length movies on it for free. I know there have been alot of posts in the past on how to do this however, I am a bit computer illiterate. People are talking about sites like limewire/filesharing programs but I am concerned about the potential of viruses with those. Anyone out there who can help?
    11-24-09 08:30 AM
    Blackberryreadyvids

Here you go. Just register for free and jump in the forums. DVD rips galore....enjoy.

You can also rip your own movies using various programs.

I use EncodeHD
    11-24-09 08:32 AM
    Or go to the "Movies / Videos" section on this site.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f66/

and check out a listing called "My first movies post" by Superdave

Thats where I got all my movies from and you dont have to register to download movies either
    11-24-09 08:40 AM
    Blackberryreadyvids

Here you go. Just register for free and jump in the forums. DVD rips galore....enjoy.

You can also rip your own movies using various programs.

I use EncodeHD
    I own several of the movies on this site so thats not an issue for me. (unless someone tells me different)

I'm wondering if there is anything else to worry about such as viruses. If I download to my computer and transfer to my BB is there any chance of having an issue somewhere?

In other words, what should I be worrying about?
    11-24-09 09:05 AM
    I own several of the movies on this site so thats not an issue for me. (unless someone tells me different)

I'm wondering if there is anything else to worry about such as viruses. If I download to my computer and transfer to my BB is there any chance of having an issue somewhere?

In other words, what should I be worrying about?
    Not if you have good antivirus & antispyware software installed and updated regularly.
    11-24-09 09:10 AM
    Not if you have good antivirus & antispyware software installed and updated regularly.
    Thanks. I scanned it with everything I have!
    11-24-09 09:14 AM
    Try our free tool, It was written to be real easy for Blackberry users. Puts a DVD on your Blackberry in 1 click.

Make sure your USB file access is enabled first. There is instructions on our site. The link is below in the signature.
    11-24-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD