HI all..

does anyone else have this headset?
    BlackBerry Premium Multimedia Headset
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=C1EhsVOO

I have it and all it will do is play / pause. No volume, next , previous...

chime in if you think my headset is jenky and broken
    11-24-09 08:07 AM
    Mine works fine on my storm2 n tour. I have had this headset for awhile n use it while sitting at my desk
    11-24-09 08:11 AM
    HI all..

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=C1EhsVOO

It worked great on my Bold, it does not work on my S2. In fact, today I just found that when I plug my S2 into my truck aux jack, it about blows my speakers with static feedback....wtf. Must be the device and not the headset.
    11-24-09 08:41 AM
    interesting.

i have another headset and it acts the same way. will only play and pause. no double tap for next or tripple for prev.

maybe i'll go into the store and try them there
    11-24-09 08:59 AM
    i just tried them on an iphone too and same thing only play pause. maybe they really are broken
    11-24-09 09:19 AM
    interesting.

i have another headset and it acts the same way. will only play and pause. no double tap for next or tripple for prev.

maybe i'll go into the store and try them there
    Blackberries don't support the double or triple tap. They do only play/pause with normal headsets.
    11-24-09 09:45 AM
    HI all..

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=fXlmDffS

Just picked up these headphones and I have the same issue on my Storm (9530).
    12-23-09 08:52 AM
    I bought two pair of these and, they both did not work with S1.... I'm not sure everyone else with S1 and S2 are getting them to work on their devices.
    12-23-09 09:07 AM
    I know I saw a thread on these not being compatible with os 5.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 09:37 AM
    Sucked up the price and bought a motorola s9-hd bluetooth stereo headset for my storm2. Works like a charm. Volume, next/prev track, pause, call. Always a plus to be without wires.
    12-23-09 10:31 AM
    Just received these headphones today and they will not work with my Storm 2 either.
    12-31-09 07:28 PM
    Just received these headphones today and they will not work with my Storm 2 either.
    Yeah I had actually made a post on the RIM site and sent them an email. Their response quite literally was:

"We do not make the accessories. Although they have the BlackBerry name and logo we do not support them"

Funny eh?
    12-31-09 09:30 PM
    Yeah I had actually made a post on the RIM site and sent them an email. Their response quite literally was:

"We do not make the accessories. Although they have the BlackBerry name and logo we do not support them"

Funny eh?
    Hmmm that is funny. They work fine with my GF's Tour running OS 4.7 but will not work with my Storm 2. So I guess back to Verizon they go then shame though it seems like a nice headset to have.
    12-31-09 10:22 PM
    Hmmm that is funny. They work fine with my GF's Tour running OS 4.7 but will not work with my Storm 2. So I guess back to Verizon they go then shame though it seems like a nice headset to have.
    Honestly I ended up keeping mine. The play/pause and mic works great and the sound quality is good enough where I don't bring my expensive IEM's with me. If it rings, I dont need to pull out the headphones to answer. If you can live without the skip/back feature they are well worth keeping. Plus I do like the case as well. Maybe in a future OS 5 update they will work. But I paid $20 on eBay for mine sealed so I have no qualms.
    01-01-10 12:24 AM
    Honestly I ended up keeping mine. The play/pause and mic works great and the sound quality is good enough where I don't bring my expensive IEM's with me. If it rings, I dont need to pull out the headphones to answer. If you can live without the skip/back feature they are well worth keeping. Plus I do like the case as well. Maybe in a future OS 5 update they will work. But I paid $20 on eBay for mine sealed so I have no qualms.
    Ended up taking them back to a local Verizon store in the area that I'm staying at. Even the sales rep who waited on me couldn't get them to work with his Storm 2. Figures a nice headset like this that they say will work won't work unless Verizon and RIM release a newer software version that makes them work.
    01-02-10 11:38 AM
    Mine as well. I have about 10 different headsets that I use with my Storm 2, and my Premium ones also only work in play/pause mode, as the original poster indicated. And I have a couple of Stereo BT ones I use for different situations as well.

Bottom line - nothing wrong with your device or the headset; must be the OS issue as mentioned above.
    01-02-10 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD