Hey Guys - have done a few searches, seem to come to a few different answers. What software needs to be installed on my computer to start developing themes?

Thanks!
    11-23-09 02:54 PM
    Theme Studio and whatever you want to use to build the graphics (it comes with Composer).

BlackBerry - Theme Studio. Create Cell Phone Themes with BlackBerry Theme Studio
    11-23-09 05:03 PM
    thank you!!! I will try and crank out a theme now...
    11-23-09 08:51 PM
    Where do you find Icon packs for themes?
    11-24-09 09:01 AM
    Where do you find Icon packs for themes?
    Google is your best shot. Gonna have to just look around.
    11-24-09 10:24 AM
    Google is your best shot. Gonna have to just look around.
    Great! Thank you, was not sure if there was a site that everyone uses.
    11-24-09 12:22 PM
    If u do a search in google there are some sites that allow u to download packs for free. Make sure they are png files if u want it to not conflict with ur wallpaper on the quick menu. I think the standard size is 76x76 px (px being pixels) u can go to 96 but anything bigger I think looks funny that and they will be mismatched size. Also its hard to find icons with the same color scheme such as black n blue. Some are green etc and unless it flows it isn't as sleek imo. I hope that helps. Btw u may also want to make sure that u save the icons as what u want them to be.. Such as maps,sms etc so when u go to set them in theme builder u don't have to remember. That's all I know so far...I wish I knew how to a custom menu / transitions but that's a whole other ball of wax... Lol anyone have pointers for that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD