Don't know how to host these OTA so you'll have to install this somehow or other. It's a .THM file, zipped. (Edit: ** See below for .cod/.alx files **)

It's a standard Precision theme with some very slight modifications:

1) Weather icon in upper right with text/app name for weatherbug users. Berryweather users can turn off the app name display completely from within Berryweather.

2) Large clock, date above clock. Able to do this because I completely removed the spaces where the WiFi icon and the WiFi network name would go, since the Tour doesn't have Wifi.

3) Rearranged status bar icons make the space better utilized, IMHO. Large clock on secondary app-list screen.

4) Sliding transitions! Love 'em! You have to see 'em to understand.

5) Hidden today with 6 item lines for the first three icons on the left, with today items being individually selectable by scrolling up from the icon. Icons 4 and 5, when scrolled up, take the cursor to the 'Sounds' icon. Icon 6, when scrolled up, takes the cursor to the weather app. User can scroll back and forth between weather and sounds icons.

Everything else is stock precision theme. Fonts, font sizes, colors, etc. Except the call timer and call status fonts are a little larger and bolded if I recall. Probably nothing you'll notice.

Keep in mind I made this for myself with no intention of sharing it, I'm not really in the business of doing themes. Thus, I give you the .THM file here and if you're interested in modifying it to your liking, please go ahead and download theme builder 5.0 and fire it up and use this theme as your base and tweak it to your heart's content. Pass it off as your own, sell it, make $millions, I don't care.

Here's hoping it's not too big to upload.... the thing is about 4 megs

(No .THM upload available due to board restrictions. Here are the .cod and .alx files, filename ending in 47 for OS 4.7 and ending in 50 for OS 5.0

NB: The leather wallpaper below doesn't come with the theme, it's just there so you can see the theme better. The theme actually comes with a throwaway paint splatter on black background type wallpaper, which you'll quickly replace I'm sure.
    Last edited by Furballz; 12-01-09 at 04:51 PM.
    11-22-09 09:46 PM
    whoops it's not letting me upload the file. Let me try again.

EDIT: Strange, it says I can upload up to a 4.77 MB file and this one is 4.1. But then it says "upload failed."

EDIT: Oh well, never mind, the board won't accept the file.
    Last edited by Furballz; 11-22-09 at 10:03 PM.
    11-22-09 09:47 PM
    Wish I could help you. Maybe if I scream really LOUD someone will hear me and they'll help you out....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh We need to get this theme up. I love the precision default. Is this for 4.7os ???
    11-22-09 10:01 PM
    And keep in mind that when you first load up the theme the transitions are pretty laggy, but after a battery pull they speed up to normal.
    11-22-09 10:23 PM
    Got Admin's notified for this issue. The uploads should work... Keep you posted.
    11-22-09 10:29 PM
    Theme seems to be working fine on 4.7 os. The only thing I noticed in the little bit of time I've been playing with it is that you can only go up to profile icon from slot 4 and 5 not 1,2, or 3. Slot 6 goes to weather app. Other than that transitions seem real nice and the app screen stays default blue when you change homescreen which is a real bonus. Thanks for the theme. I'll be using this indefinately. GREAT job!
    11-22-09 11:47 PM
    The only thing I noticed in the little bit of time I've been playing with it is that you can only go up to profile icon from slot 4 and 5 not 1,2, or 3. Slot 6 goes to weather app.
    Reference my first post:

Hidden today with 6 item lines for the first three icons on the left, with today items being individually selectable by scrolling up from the icon. Icons 4 and 5, when scrolled up, take the cursor to the 'Sounds' ["Profile"] icon. Icon 6, when scrolled up, takes the cursor to the weather app.
    11-23-09 01:51 AM
    Hey Furballz, try this if you're inclined:
    An idiots guide how to host your own OTA themes - PinStack.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 03:44 AM
    thanks for the info, but I just don't have the time to get all "distributive" vis-a-vis this theme. A couple of folks saw the screen shots I posted elsewhere and wanted to try it out, so I (sort of) put it up in this thread.

I tried to post the zipped .thm file here, so whoever wants to could **** with it, but for some reason the board isn't letting me do it.
    11-23-09 05:13 AM
    ZIP worked perfect! Once again thanks for the theme. Ideal for me and I'm sure if others give it a go they'll definately enjoy it. Haven't had any issues and after the reboot the transitions are real crisp! Excellent job. Can you tell I've been waiting for a STOCK style theme with a few extras or what? lol This one will stay in my theme list for sure
    11-23-09 07:34 AM
    Thanks for your positive comments. I encourage you, if you have the time, to d/l Theme Builder and mess around with it. There's nothing like making a theme 100% the way you want it.
    11-23-09 08:42 AM
    Is there a direct link to the Theme Builder? What are you using? Thanks. I've been thinking about it actually and probably have the time on occasion to mess with it.
    11-23-09 02:53 PM
    Is there a direct link to the Theme Builder? What are you using? Thanks. I've been thinking about it actually and probably have the time on occasion to mess with it.
    It's a free download to your PC from Blackberry.com. It is a large file for just the Theme Builder, I think about 250MB if I recall. (About the size of Desktop Manager) And I don't know how big the simulators are�

11-23-09 03:17 PM
    Thanks. I tried it but for some reason it doesn't like my username and password that it just gave me. Probably a time delay thing. I'll try to login a bit later. Thanks for the info
    11-23-09 03:51 PM
    If you change your post title to include PRECISION theme, your post would get a TON of hits! Dbone15 precision theme is not even close to what you have done here on yours. thumbs way up on this one! I plugged you in his post for the simple reason that the community needs to know about this since Furballz sounds like a theme for a cat or something! lmbo Awesome job
    11-25-09 08:33 AM
    Well that's very kind of you to say, I'm glad you're getting some use out of this theme. I've changed the title per your suggestion.
    11-25-09 09:32 AM
    The other issue is lack of OTA, but I don't think Furballz cares�

@Furballz: changing your 1st post title doesn't change the thread title appearing in the Forums. I think you have to contact the Mods and request the change and they can hook you up.

11-25-09 09:40 AM
    oh whoops, thanks for pointing that out. Well if somebody wants to d/l the zip, slap their name on it then host it OTA, they're free to do so

Steal this theme, and be sure to ask for donations too

I'd still love to be able to upload the .thm file so people can customize it 100% to their liking, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon
    Last edited by Furballz; 11-25-09 at 09:49 AM.
    11-25-09 09:44 AM
    I'm sorry but I'm a little new to this. How do I use the two files to install the theme? I downloaded them to my BB via the media card, but can't seem to figure out what to do. TIA!
    11-25-09 12:13 PM
    I'm sorry but I'm a little new to this. How do I use the two files to install the theme? I downloaded them to my BB via the media card, but can't seem to figure out what to do. TIA!
    It's simple but not that easy to explain Click on search and ask your question.....you will find the answer there.
    11-25-09 02:23 PM
    Just what I was looking for. Thanks!!
    11-25-09 03:11 PM
    Sweet. Sweet. Sweet. 4.7 version up and running! Even with the animations this thing is quick! Anyone wanting a variation from the stock should definitely check this out!

11-25-09 04:25 PM
    I'm not sure if you can run alx/cod files directly from the device. The only way I've ever done it is put both files in the same directory on your computer and install them from Desktop Manager.
    11-25-09 04:58 PM
    I'm not sure if you can run alx/cod files directly from the device. The only way I've ever done it is put both files in the same directory on your computer and install them from Desktop Manager.

It appears you can't, but I installed it from the Desktop Manager. Really nice work, it's a great theme!
    11-25-09 06:30 PM
    Nice looking theme.

Few suggestions, can you make the today items selectable and be able to go up to the profile icons from the first few icons on the main screen?

11-25-09 06:52 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD