Does anyone else have an issue with the letter "i"? It seems that I need to press that key much hard than all the others to get it to recognize the push.

thanks
    11-22-09 06:13 PM
    I had probs with the letter y on my first one and I returned it before I even breathed on it. For the price these dumb things are going for-- you should expect perfection.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 07:25 PM
    Interesting, my issue is w/ the letter "k" which is right below "i"...it seems to be getting better the more I use the device, though.
    11-22-09 07:27 PM
    my god i wish i was able to pick mine up in store and not have to wait for Rogers to get them in stock so they can send it to me, id rather be able to take a look at it out of the box and try it out before i leave the store, i really hope i luck out and when rogers gets a new shipment all the bugs on the builds are worked out
    11-22-09 07:35 PM
    They should rename the Bold to Lemon.

11-22-09 07:36 PM
    They should rename the Bold to Lemon.

Sadly I'm kind of with you on this one. My 'Z' key and 'E' keys work when they want to... Very disappointing...
    11-22-09 08:10 PM
    My "B" key has an annoying click to it. Every other key clicks silently and smoothly except for that one. My replacement is coming in on tuesday.

11-22-09 08:13 PM
    Build quality issues are going to be present in this one. Although I thought it would be more with the trackpad because it's new. Other than a loose door, my Bold 9000 has been trouble free. I'm waiting to see how the build stuff develops for the 9700 before taking the plunge.
    11-22-09 10:58 PM
    Build quality issues are going to be present in this one. Although I thought it would be more with the trackpad because it's new. Other than a loose door, my Bold 9000 has been trouble free. I'm waiting to see how the build stuff develops for the 9700 before taking the plunge.
    other than a slightly loose door for build quality ive never had a problem with the Bold 9000, and ive had 3 of them for software issues that couldnt be fixed by reinstalling the OS.

really hope i get lucky with the 9700, or they fix the problems in the newer batches when i am able to order
    11-22-09 11:09 PM
    Does anyone else have an issue with the letter "i"? It seems that I need to press that key much hard than all the others to get it to recognize the push.

thanks
    Had the same problem with 6/F together with a few more problems. Returned it and decided to wait a bit until rim will get it together with this phone.

11-22-09 11:18 PM
    I have the same problem with the letter 'x' on my Rogers 9700. So i returned it to the store and they replaced it with a brand new one.
    11-23-09 01:38 AM
    im also having major issues with the z key i have to always go back and add z's its annoying
    11-23-09 02:25 AM
    im also having major issues with the z key i have to always go back and add z's its annoying
    Yeah that sounds like a defect in the keypad, take it back for a replacement. I know with Rogers here in Canada you have a month after purchase to exchange it within the store.
    11-23-09 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD