So I have a @att.net email but it runs through yahoo so I set everything up on the phone as IMAP etc etc.

Anyways I went on the computer on my email address and cleaned up my inbox. All of a sudden I wake up and there's a bunch of "new"emails on my phone from days ago that I have deleted already. What's going on?
    11-22-09 01:27 PM
    probably Wifi on. Phone doesn't play well with Wifi and yahoo. Once I turned off Wifi my problem stopped.
    11-22-09 02:21 PM
    Yeah my wifi was turned on but that's just weird it pulled up emails that I deleted over a day ago
    11-22-09 02:23 PM
    Yep mine did the same thing. Winfrey and yahoo settings are a no go on this phone. I don't even turn wifi on anymore because of it.
    11-22-09 02:29 PM
    As of right now, yahoo has not approved both Droid by Motorola and Droid Eris to sync with yahoo other than customers with yahoo mail plus. You may experience problems with your e-mailing experience when trying to add a yahoo account to your device. Just wanted to let everyone knows before an uproar starts on how horrible the device is.......
    11-22-09 02:51 PM
    so if I upgraded to yahoo plus it would sync and what not? thats lame. Yahoo better get their act together.
    11-22-09 03:28 PM
    You can sync now with yahoo. I have mine polled for every 5 minutes. My question is if i upgrade to yahoo plus will it still mess with my wifi settings.
    11-22-09 03:35 PM
    You can sync now with yahoo. I have mine polled for every 5 minutes. My question is if i upgrade to yahoo plus will it still mess with my wifi settings.
    I have it set to every 5 minutes, but I wish it was like gmail and was pushed.
    11-22-09 03:37 PM
    All I know is what I read while @ work. The article was dated Nov 12th.
    11-22-09 03:39 PM
    ^^^crazy is right some yahoo accounts work but a majority dont because yahoo is not supported on the droid. Yahoo mail plus is. Google is working on getting it approved.
    11-22-09 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD