I love having a belt holster, but the one that came with the Bold just sticks out too far. Has anyone seen a similar, horizontal case, that has a low-pro clip, or strap on the back? If not, I may simply pull the clip off of this, and try attaching it to a better clip.
    11-22-09 12:17 PM
    I am partial to the "pocket" slide type case, but I know what you mean about the holster - that's one reason I don't use it.
    11-22-09 12:32 PM
    I got the Seidio spring clip holster and I'm very happy with it. It's pricey, but it's perfect for me. Very low profile and it's easy to get the phone in and out with one hand. The clip rotates and I use it as a horizontal holster.

Spring Clip Holster
    12-02-09 06:47 PM
    I am partial to the "pocket" slide type case, but I know what you mean about the holster - that's one reason I don't use it.
    same here...i bought a pocket case with no clip for belt attachment...very slim profile and elegant....
    12-02-09 07:15 PM
    Can you take the clip off the belt holster that was included?
    12-02-09 07:27 PM
    Can you take the clip off the belt holster that was included?
    Yes -- I wrenched mine off with no damage. Apply some moderate pressure to it and the retaining clips will release the clip. The remaining plastic nub is not as obnoxious as I thought it would be...
    12-02-09 07:31 PM
    12-02-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD