the 9100 looks nice...but is there gonna be different colors at launch? I'm hopin there will be a white or silver one to compliment my black 9000
    11-20-09 09:27 AM
    ... to compliment my black 9000
    lol - you planning on carrying both devices at the same time?
    11-20-09 09:45 AM
    Like shots of tequila... one for each hand.
    11-20-09 11:29 AM
    I'm definitely interested to see what colors it comes in, hoping for red and/or pink so I can buy one for my girlfriend and finally get her into the Blackberry realm. She's not into the typing with both hands on a cellphone.
    11-20-09 12:09 PM
    Looks nice. I would think they'll have it in black and grey/silver to start. I imagine they'll redefine their colour selection for this new release.
    11-20-09 12:10 PM
    I've never been too big of a colored BB fan. But it does appeal to a great market. I am loving the color that it's in now. Very sleek and sexy.
    11-20-09 12:28 PM
    Black is the best. IMO, there is no color that looks sexier on a device.
    11-20-09 01:32 PM
    Cant we just assume that they'll for the most part follow the usual trends? TMO usually has Black, White, Red maybe a Titanium. At&t usually about the same Black, Blue, Red, Gray with different keypad colors to differentiate between the two carriers. Verizon with Silver and Pink and Sprint with Amethyst and some other weird color...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 02:37 PM
    I love my Indigo 8120. I love blue and Indigo is the most awesome shade of blue I've ever seen on a phone. It's always a different shade depending on the lighting.

Having a small, colorful phone hits a certain demographic. I don't mind having a phone in black, white, or silver/metallic, but having a phone in a distinct color sets your apart. What is even nicer is that there are Blackberry products that coincide with the Pearl colors. I'd love to see that with this device.
    11-20-09 07:35 PM
    I was gonna say pretty much the same thing as kjb10. Pretty sure we'll see a variety of colors like on the original Pearl. I was going to say Verizon would see a silver edition, but you beat me to it! Although the Curve2 is Black on VZW and not silver like the original.. Hm..
    Either way, the Pearl can pull off a variety of colors, especially the new model
    11-22-09 02:44 AM
    If they don't come in colors you could just customize. Truesupplier already has color housing for the new bold>
    Results for 9700 housing :: Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.
    11-22-09 02:25 PM
    Or wait for Sal to announce another Colorware contest
    11-22-09 04:01 PM
    oooo if they have a white one ill pick that one up!
    11-23-09 01:35 AM
    Is it wrong to want an orange one that will match my car?
    11-24-09 08:53 AM
    I love my Indigo 8120. I love blue and Indigo is the most awesome shade of blue I've ever seen on a phone. It's always a different shade depending on the lighting.
    Hate to be pedantic but indigo's not blue.
    11-24-09 11:26 AM
    I have the Sapphire Blue 8100

11-24-09 11:40 AM
    Lls

11-25-09 11:21 PM
    Titanium would be nice.
    11-26-09 11:14 AM
    Classic black has always been good to a slick lookin phone ... or I like Gran's idea of titanium
    11-26-09 06:34 PM
    Multitasking, yo! lol
    11-26-09 06:35 PM
    I admit, I'm a girly-girl and I like having a phone with some girly personality. Function is still #1, but style runs a close 2nd. So while I'm looking forward to the 9100, I will probably wait until it comes out in colors.
    Hubby is dying to replace his Curve with a Bold, so we went to AT&T store today to let him play with the 9000 and the 9700 (and I did a little too). Oh my goodness, the touchpad on the 9700 is awesome! I was skeptical at first because I love the trackball, but the pad is just as easy and is noticeably faster. Hubby also thinks it'll be more durable (although even he hasn't worn out his trackball yet and he surfs the Net constantly!)
    I look forward to reading more updates on the new Pearl. I love my Pearl and am not interested at all in getting a bigger phone. Every Pearl user I meet says they would much rather type with the Suretype than with a full QWERTY.
    11-28-09 04:55 PM
    The reason why I was initially attracted to this Pearl was because it's black. Black electronics just look nicer to me and they stand out more, ike my black Mac Book. If this phone ever comes to Verizon I would snatch it up in black.

12-29-09 12:23 PM
    The reason why I was initially attracted to this Pearl was because it's black. Black electronics just look nicer to me and they stand out more, ike my black Mac Book. If this phone ever comes to Verizon I would snatch it up in black.

Oh yeah, black looks slick all right. Just not for me for my phone. I guess I just like the personality in a pretty phone. For TV, Blu-ray player, stereo, etc., classic glossy black rocks. And the black 9100 looks cool, too; just not my style.
    Can't wait til it comes out!
    12-29-09 03:42 PM
    I wouldn't mind a deep blue, or even a green one...

01-03-10 07:03 AM
    If the colors are really good, I'll probably buy more than one. I like the colored BBs.
    01-03-10 07:12 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD