�� Fresh ��
    by KD

(WARNING: If you are downloading from a mobile app store from your phones browser...!!!!STOP!!!!...If you cannot see an option to pick a specific version of the theme before checkout, you MUST visit this product page from a computer. Doing so will allow you to see all versions of the product (ex: version for OS 4.7, version for OS 5.0, Landscape version etc) so you can choose the right one! FAILURE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PRODUCT VERSION MAY CAUSE THE THEME TO NOT WORK OR NOT BE VISIBLE ON YOUR PHONE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Fresh brings a fun, cartoon look but smashes it straight into professionalism. This is a must have for your Blackberry!

1. It has 4 icon squares there for 4 user definable icons
    2. You can swap between 3 different sets of 4 user definable icons using the paging tool (the three orbs to the right of the big orange orb) for a total of 12 user defined icons... the blue dot represents the page you are on and will slide left and right depending on the set.
    3. Also can click time to go to clock app and signal meter to go to Manage Connections app
    4. Hidden today with 4 entries in portrait and 3 in landscape mode...(not shown in screenshots)

LANDSCAPE MODE EDITION ALLOWS FOR A LANDSCAPE HOMESCREEN

Be sure to check out the YouTube video to preview the theme in action!
    Also be sure to check out the screenshots before you buy!

(links updated to software.crackberry.com product pages)
    Last edited by kdjayo; 12-03-09 at 01:05 PM.
    11-19-09 11:02 PM
    Looks.....Fresh...

Seriously though, never disappointed when I come into your threads

...and if any of your testers ever need a temporary replacement.............
    11-19-09 11:08 PM
    wow KD your back with a bang.

put the application menu under the clock and where it says app menu replace with media
    11-19-09 11:14 PM
    wow KD your back with a bang.

put the application menu under the clock and where it says app menu replace with media
    Good idea bout Media...sadly, we cant link to folders...and with the new OS, they made MEDIA into a Folder...if anybody DOES know how to do this, let me know and I can change it up :P

Otherwise, any other suggestions for the button?
    11-19-09 11:15 PM
    Perhaps make signal meter connections, and connections button browser.. or another app of some sort?

EDIT:

If you can't do Media in general, how about music specifically? I assume that's the most used of the media items
    11-19-09 11:17 PM
    Good idea bout Media...sadly, we cant link to folders...and with the new OS, they made MEDIA into a Folder...if anybody DOES know how to do this, let me know and I can change it up :P

Otherwise, any other suggestions for the button?
    yea true, messages and browser are always a safe bet
    11-19-09 11:17 PM
    Perhaps make signal meter connections, and connections button browser.. or another app of some sort?

EDIT:

If you can't do Media in general, how about music specifically? I assume that's the most used of the media items
    Thats also not a bad idea at all.....

yea true, messages and browser are always a safe bet
    Hmmmmm browser probably...maybe messages ugghhhhh lol
    11-19-09 11:19 PM

EDIT:

i was just thinking about music
    11-19-09 11:21 PM
    Wow. You guys are machines! Looks awesome! And if you know me its all about the Homescreen in landscape. Any plans on it? I am very curious to see what you guys can do with it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 11:24 PM
    will those docks be able to be hidden/slide in and out?
    11-19-09 11:28 PM
    I actually don't have any suggestions....work your magic dude.
    11-19-09 11:35 PM
    will those docks be able to be hidden/slide in and out?
    The bottom dock will be able...The whole 4 icons in a square and the 4 list buttons along with the white checkered background will slide beneath the green bottom button...i dunno about making the bottom green banner button thing hidable, because i want to do something with it for function but i havent decided yet...
    11-19-09 11:48 PM
    not sure if some1 mentioned this, i read eveyrthing but completely forgot waht i read lol

how bout that clock? i think a nice looking theme like this needs an innovative clock
    11-19-09 11:51 PM
    Looks fresh indeed. I like it the way it is actually. Can't wait to see a finished product. Nice work.

11-19-09 11:52 PM
    i acutally requested a theme like this a while back, something cartoony but still professional and sick looking. the closest one that i saw that was up to par was the looney theme by artem. hope this one comes out nicely. sure it will.
    11-19-09 11:53 PM
    I personally use Pictures more than music, just me, maybe SMS? I would like to see a Hidden today pop up in between the clock and icon boxes in the space between them, preferably in box form. No matter what you decide to do I will be buying this one as well, lol.
    Last edited by erndog; 11-20-09 at 12:24 AM.
    11-20-09 12:16 AM
    looks pretty cool, as always!

I would change the Application Menu part to something else, maybe Browser or Messages?

Looks really cool though, and a bottom dock would be cool also!
    11-20-09 12:19 AM
    Looks good; perhaps a smaller battery meter?

11-20-09 01:35 AM
    i acutally requested a theme like this a while back, something cartoony but still professional and sick looking. the closest one that i saw that was up to par was the looney theme by artem. hope this one comes out nicely. sure it will.
    Nice, glad it is seeming so far to suite your needs...we all have needs...some more than other... (shayd, halfnoon...) Your description is pretty on par for my idea...something fun, but also not too much kiddy, you know.

I personally use Pictures more than music, just me, maybe SMS? I would like to see a Hidden today pop up in between the clock and icon boxes in the space between them, preferably in box form. No matter what you decide to do I will be buying this one as well, lol.
    The hidden today will pop up underneat the banner with the battery meter and date etc, and above the bottom dock thing with the 4 icons and 4 buttons, I can probably fit 4 entries.

Looks good; perhaps a smaller battery meter?

I tried smaller battery meter/signal meter, but I didnt like the way it made the top banner area feel...

The meters will however be scaled down for the Application menu in Portrait and Landscape.

I just got rrpretty drunk with my bro playing wii sports resort and throwin moeny down so im kinda out of it right now, but ill look at more suggesdtions in the morning!!!!

thanks so much, id dotally mate with everfyone of you guys if you were women, thanks.
    11-20-09 01:46 AM
    it would be cool to make both the top and bottom banner hide with a click....

Also...a shortcut for BBM somehow would be neat...
    11-20-09 05:24 AM
    it would be cool to make both the top and bottom banner hide with a click....

Also...a shortcut for BBM somehow would be neat...
    Would be nice but we have no control over hiding and showing banner elements on demand like Time, Date, Signal and Battery Meter, etc.
    11-20-09 05:28 AM
    Being a QL user, I would add a hidden button for that.

The bottom green button.......can you use it like slide to unlock? Start at left and slide half way for half the menu box or a small dock with 4-5 icons, all the way for what you currently show? Or start at right for a dock and left for your box......just a thought.
    11-20-09 05:31 AM
    Being a QL user, I would add a hidden button for that.

The bottom green button.......can you use it like slide to unlock? Start at left and slide half way for half the menu box or a small dock with 4-5 icons, all the way for what you currently show? Or start at right for a dock and left for your box......just a thought.
    Can you explain this in more detail please?

There is no way to "slide" objects around inside of themes, any "slide" effect you see people do is simply an illusion and u dont really slide anything ur just hitting a button.

Ill check back later this afternoon on this thread, I will be busy in the morning.
    11-20-09 05:43 AM
    That's HELLA Fresh!
    11-20-09 05:45 AM
    Another nice theme from you. why not with hidden today & Quicklaunch ?
    11-20-09 06:03 AM
272 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD