Just a heads up to those in Cincinnati...just got home from the AT&T store in Anderson Twp. Walked in, said I wanted to transfer service and wanted the new Bold. CS guy said, "Cool, I haven't even opened one yet!"

His name is Anthony...he said he wasn't sure if he could do it but was going to anyway. This thing is sweet!!! So happy to finally have it and don't have to wait until Sunday!
    11-19-09 04:27 PM
    I picked up mine at the T-Mo store on Beechmont Monday. I love this phone!
    11-19-09 07:37 PM
    I like in NKY and got one through premier but the florence retail store has them in stock

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 08:13 PM
    I've called the Premier number, regular Att number, went to the store, no luck anywhere. The store wouldn't even let me look at it. Customer service at Premier transferred me around until I was dropped. The other number wanted to sell it to me for $739. I'm not due for an upgrade. Bummer.
    11-19-09 08:30 PM
    Anyone know when Cincinnati will get 3G??
    11-28-09 12:13 PM
    Google isn't working in Cincinnati?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 12:18 PM
    About a month ago I was in the store and they said mid-late November. They stated that the slowdown was trying to get Cincinnati and Northern KY to launch together. I don't know why it would take so long, Dayton went 3G several months ago.
    11-28-09 12:59 PM
    This may be a dumb question, but why does my phone say 3G next to the reception bars if Cincy doesn't have 3G yet?
    11-29-09 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD