Hey - anyone seen any nice skin designs for Storm 2? All I've seen so far are the plain-colored ones. I'm not talking those stiff "candy" skins I saw at the Verizon store, I mean the rubbery silicone ones. I had a great one for my Storm 1 that had a nice tattoo design on it.... anyone?
    11-19-09 03:57 PM
    No one? Yeah, I haven't found anything either.
    11-21-09 03:38 AM

if your talking about a stiffer silicone style skin like the pix i posted, then try Cell Phone Accessories, Mobile Phone Accessories, Cell Phone Batteries at Accessory Geeks, it was $12.99 plus shipping. they have other colors also.
    11-21-09 05:13 PM
    Hey - you know, I love the look of these "cyrstal" silicone skins, but they seem so stiff! Aren't they hard to pull off if you need to get into the phone (like for a battery pull)? I tried one in the store and couldn't even get it onto the phone. The rubbery ones seem so much easier to deal with. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though!
    11-21-09 05:17 PM
    check out amazon.com they have tons of stuff
    11-21-09 05:22 PM
    Honestly they are stiff, but getting it on and off isn't hard. It feels different. I think they are stiff so that they fit the device really snug. The rubbery ones often feel baggy, for lack of a better word. Mine is similar to the 1 above, but it's purple, with like a darker purple stripe all over. Other women think my skin is hot. I also don't pull my battery, but I do charge it on the charging pod. Taking it off isn't a biggie. I wish they had a LV skin to match my bag.
    11-21-09 05:24 PM
    Seriously...why must you women match your phone to your clothes, bags, etc?
    11-21-09 06:10 PM
    Honestly they are stiff, but getting it on and off isn't hard. It feels different. I think they are stiff so that they fit the device really snug. The rubbery ones often feel baggy, for lack of a better word. Mine is similar to the 1 above, but it's purple, with like a darker purple stripe all over. Other women think my skin is hot. I also don't pull my battery, but I do charge it on the charging pod. Taking it off isn't a biggie. I wish they had a LV skin to match my bag.

i agree with you 100%, and they do feel like they fit your berry alot better than the silicone ones.
    11-21-09 06:10 PM
    A woman's gotta do, I guess. It's called choices
    11-21-09 06:46 PM

its a girl thing...you just wouldnt understand! lol
    11-21-09 07:01 PM
    My wife still uses her dooney and bourke skin from s1 on her s2. She said the only thing that is different is the bottom hole is on the wrong side. By the receiver being block all her friends stated that they hear her just fine.
    11-24-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD