Long time lurker, newbie here. BIG thanks to the countless helpful posters and advice from the board members. I have had my Storm 2 for about three weeks and I am a big fan.

Since yesterday, my FB application is not notifying me, nor is it receiving FB emails. The other functions work with status updates. I am NOT logged into FB via my mobile browser or on my home computer, but when I do log in, there are previous messages in my inbox that I was not notified of via FB app.

I have pulled the battery, deleted and reinstalled FB app. Currently running version 1.7.0.18.

Any help here GREATLY appreciated. Maybe I have something set wrong? THANKS!
    11-19-09 12:24 PM
    Not sure if its a related problem, but since yesterday, I've noticed significant delays in receiving e-mails from Facebook. I'm using gmail, and if I get notification e-mails at all it's 7 or more hours after the fact. I'm not a Facebook adict, so not a big deal for me, but it might be something to do with Facebook and not your phone.
    11-19-09 12:43 PM
    Don't worry about it. It's probably just another problem on Facebook's end. They tend to have many glitches and issues with their facebook app for Blackberry. Hang in there....it should pan itself out. I've had 3 berries and on all of them every once in a while facebook would do the same thing you're speaking of. Happened to me on my Storm2 like a week ago.
    11-19-09 12:52 PM
    I really think the FB app is one of the buggiest out there. When i try to post or send messages, the apps freezes for like a couple minutes and takes forever to update contacts. I liked 1.6 better.
    11-19-09 12:55 PM
    Agreed guys, it is a terrible application. If the Storm browser were better, I would simply use Fb that way. No big deal, just thought it was something with the phone. Thanks!
    11-19-09 12:59 PM
    I have the same problem on my Storm1. I think it's a problem on Facebook's end with their servers.
    11-19-09 01:41 PM
    Has anyone had problems posting pictures to Facebook from BB lately?

Since I got my Storm2 it only works about 50% of the time.
    11-19-09 01:42 PM
    The facebook app on my storm works very well! could it be where you live? I live in Michigan and I haven't had any issues at all with facebook updates or posting.
    11-19-09 01:44 PM
    I live in Michigan as well. I'm always full coverage and most of the time Wifi.. so there shouldn't be any signal issues =P
    11-19-09 01:46 PM
    I don't have any problems with the app itself-- my problem is I always have the tiny FB notification on my home screen that says I have 6 messages. I have none! Anyone know how to get rid of that issue???
    11-19-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD