I was just wondering some general information on what the extended warranty that Telus offer's for the BB covers. I have a week left to get it and I want to know if it's worth it� or if there is any better warranties that you can get???

Thanks,
    11-19-09 08:46 AM
    i have it and from the best of my knowledge, they treat it like the blackberry warranty.

just give you a replacement storm.

thats what telus had told me anyways, mine starts in about a month...
    11-19-09 10:03 AM
    Mine was purchased from Future Shop and I pay $10 a month for 3 years to have an extended warranty/insurance.

I can walk into Future Shop at any time, show them what's happening and they will give me a brand new unit over the counter right then and there. Seems like a lot of $ if you total it, but it's really not to get a fresh new device. None of this trade my original for a refurbished model or any of that garbage involved.

I already had to trade mine in for a fresh one a few months ago when all of my texting vanished. The hardest thing was wiping the old one in store.... A quick trip ended up taking an hour and a half. But I walked away with a newer version....

Love the extra warranties for electronics
    11-21-09 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD