I just got the Blackberry Pearl today and I cant seem to figure out how to transfer the ringtones from my SD card onto the phone. I have figure out the pictures but the ringtones are impossible. If anyone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
    11-18-09 11:35 PM
    You don't need to transfer your ringtones from your sd card just make sure they are in BlackBerry/Ringtones on your sd card and you will have them in the list onf tones when you edit your profile tones for each application, you can even set them as Alarm Tones from within the Alarm application.

Roland
    11-19-09 04:31 AM
    Ok this might be another dumb question but how do I edit profiles? lol Im sorry Im so new to this and have no clue what Im doing.
    11-19-09 08:58 AM
    Profiles is the speaker icon. Click it. When the menu pops up you will need to scroll it up to see the advanced option. Click that. Then hit the menu key(button with dots). Go to edit and you will see the options for setting tones for phone text email etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 09:38 AM
    By the way. Three is a great tutorial in the how to forum. BB 101 has good tips and information for new users.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 09:42 AM
    Thank you!!
    11-19-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD