321 37.50%
  • Belt Clip Holster, for example OEM BB leather case

301 35.16%
  • Belt Clip Plastic Holster

89 10.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    1. In your Pocket - no case.
    2. In your Pocket - Skin
    3. Belt Clip Holster (for example OEM BB leater cases)
    4. Belt Clip Plastic Holster
    08-14-07 12:22 AM
    Wow - I love it when I rule the grading curve.
    My BB is either in my pocket or in its leather holster.
    I have been too clumsy lately to carry it in my hand.
    08-14-07 12:36 AM
    We need another option to the poll!

I keep my Curve in a plastic holster, but I don't wear it on my belt. I wear it on my front right jeans pocket!

Great first post! Welcome Aboard uniquest!
    08-14-07 12:56 AM
    OEM leather holster AND the black OEM rubber skin. It's usually on my hip (belted or otherwise). Sometimes I might clip it to my bag, but not usually. Around the house, it sits on my backpack, usually holstered, or in that nifty little folding leather stand on my desk.
    08-14-07 01:17 AM
    I carry it in my OEM leather case clipped to my brahmin handbag or wear it on my belt when in a suit or casually dressed. It make me look so cool.
    Last edited by outlawglamour; 08-14-07 at 05:21 AM.
    08-14-07 05:14 AM
    pocket with skin
    08-14-07 07:13 AM
    ...hit me on the hip, baby!
    08-14-07 07:16 AM
    I keep that thing in my hand.Coffee in the other.
    08-14-07 08:08 AM
    I keep that thing in my hand.Coffee in the other.
    You so hardcore, yeager. I bet you have to sleep with one eye open to keep from kicking your own ***!
    08-14-07 08:16 AM
    I carry mine in my hand.
    08-14-07 10:11 AM
    belt clip holster (OEM) for Hobson (8800) - clear skin (for now, anyway) for my (yet unnamed) Red Pearl

Oh yeah... and welcome to CB, Uni!!!
    08-14-07 10:16 AM
    Dubya El,

I carry mine sometimes in the crocodile case that the fiance had made for me when he was in Italy and it has a suede leather strap. When I don't carry it in that, I carry it in a small prada case that has just enough room for the BB and my earpiece and I can carry that case over my shoulder. When I'm rushing and don't have time to put the BB in either of those options, I put it in a suede pouch that I had saved from Tiffany's and pop that either in my pocketbook or briefcase.

Yes, I treat my BB as if it was the Hope Diamond. lol It may sound extravagant, but in the grand scheme of things, it really isn't. There are so many things that people blow money on and think nothing of it. And like that Clairol commercial says "yes because I'm worth it." lol

Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 08-15-07 at 12:17 PM.
    08-14-07 04:33 PM
    Belt Clip Plastic Holster ALWAYS....it's just so dang ergonomic.
    08-14-07 07:13 PM
    I just got the "wrist strap" version of the OEM Holster, and I REALLY like it!!! I'm not much for clipping my berries on my hip other than when I'm wearing jeans or something, so the wrist strap holster is FABULOUS!!

I got the wrist strap version for the Pearl, too. GREAT package, but I may return it, because it doesn't work well with the rubberized "skin surround" that I already have for it that I really like. Plus, I found out that there is a place to thread a wrist strap through on the Pearl.... so I'm going to call the merchant back to get an RMA.....
    08-16-07 11:05 AM
    Dubya El,

I carry mine sometimes in the crocodile case that the fiance had made for me when he was in Italy and it has a suede leather strap. When I don't carry it in that, I carry it in a small prada case that has just enough room for the BB and my earpiece and I can carry that case over my shoulder. When I'm rushing and don't have time to put the BB in either of those options, I put it in a suede pouch that I had saved from Tiffany's and pop that either in my pocketbook or briefcase.

Yes, I treat my BB as if it was the Hope Diamond. lol It may sound extravagant, but in the grand scheme of things, it really isn't. There are so many things that people blow money on and think nothing of it. And like that Clairol commercial says "yes because I'm worth it." lol

Gia
    Wow Gia,

Nice outfits for your BB
    A true Italian, classy and beautiful.

Always a pleasure reading your posts!
    08-18-07 07:07 AM
    You so hardcore, yeager. I bet you have to sleep with one eye open to keep from kicking your own ***!
    This made me laugh so hard! Yeager rocks, though LOL

I had mine in a snap on clip case attached to my purse...I took it out and now its just in my purse. It needs a makeover.
    08-18-07 11:50 AM
    I carry granny in a leather bb case w/a clip. I usually keep it on my hip unless I'm wearing a dress...... It does make you look very cool.....lol
    08-18-07 01:31 PM
    ROFL rrebo, but you're probably right. Yeager is the truth!!!!!! He is THE MAN!!!!!!!
    08-18-07 01:36 PM
    i keep mine in my pocket,,, **** NAKED...

SERIOUSLY should i get a skin or something this is my first bb and have always carried my phone in my pocket
    pin me or leave the answer here I need to know
    08-18-07 02:02 PM
    Right now, I carry my Curve in my pocket. I'm a little nervous about that, so I ordered a case.
    08-18-07 02:14 PM
    i carry mine in my hand...mostly..in ma white skin...but if i need my hand its in a holder clipped on to my left jean pocket
    08-18-07 02:35 PM
    I carry mine in a RexRegina case (as reviewed) and in my pocket. Sometimes i also use a Seidio Holster
    08-18-07 03:44 PM
    Ualman,

Thank you for your post. You are so sweet! Very nice of you to say.

Gia
    08-18-07 03:47 PM
    Mine is safe and snug in a black rubberized plastic case. Then in my pocket. Can't do links yet...but here's how to get to it:
    blackberrysource.com/store/catalog.asp?item=1049
    08-18-07 05:19 PM
    pink skin and of course a screen protector is a must! if I am traveling--I use leather holster attached to my purse

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-07 05:29 PM
280 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD