Ok here is my dilemma. Recently my friends that i text have been getting multiple texts of the same msg when i only click the button once. Could it be a OS issue. I'm operating on .328. ive searched the site for FAQ's but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

11-18-09 07:34 PM
    Interesting issue but never heard of it. From which OS did u upgrade?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 07:41 PM
    I had the leaked version of .323 (i think thats was it) and then .328 came out and installed it. so i think i might have to reinstall the OS again using SAK.
    11-18-09 07:44 PM
    Same thing happened to me after the 5.0. Some text would send 4-5 times.

11-18-09 07:52 PM
    I had the leaked version of .323 (i think thats was it) and then .328 came out and installed it. so i think i might have to reinstall the OS again using SAK.
    I also installed .328 right over .323 but do not have the same issues you mentioned. I would consider wiping using BBSAK and trying a re-install of .328.
    11-18-09 07:55 PM
    ill try that when i get home. thanks for the help.
    11-18-09 07:59 PM
    I've had this issue before. I was able to solve it by deleting the thread for the person(s) it was occurring to, and starting a new thread.

This no big deal to me at all, as I clear my messages regularly anyway. I know some people for whatever reason like to keep their messages indefinitely (and I will sometimes too just out of laziness), so trying this method may not seem acceptable to those that do...but it did work for me none the less.
    11-18-09 08:01 PM
    I clear my messages regularly anyway. I know some people for whatever reason like to keep their messages indefinitely (and I will sometimes too just out of laziness), so trying this method may not seem acceptable to those that do...but it did work for me none the less.
    I've had less issues since I started to clear my messages regularly, especially BBM chats.
    11-18-09 08:04 PM
    trying the clear msg technique right now, and for some it took like 20 secs to delete. hopefully that will fix my problem. If not BBSAK will definately fix it.
    11-18-09 08:08 PM
    I've had that issue on my Storm, Dare, and Glyde, and occasionally on my Krzr. I think its a Verizon thing. Occasionally I'll get multiple texts from Verizon friends too.
    11-19-09 05:34 AM
    Its a network issue. Either your provider or theirs. Happens to me once in awhile. It'll stop on its own.

11-19-09 05:48 AM
    my blackberry shows i have sms's but i go to sms and it doesn't show up, also the clock was really off how do i fix these problms
    11-20-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD