I successfull installed the new os leak last night...

Everything went smooth, I love all the changes and no errors in any place i have look all over the device for canges, the biggest thing is the my faves app is gone.... i know i can control from the tmoble site, but it was so handy to have it on the phone too.... any advice on how to get it back on the device???????

any help would be appricated
    11-18-09 06:22 PM
    Re-send service books?
    11-18-09 07:06 PM
    Do a battery pull, sometimes apps that are pushed to your device by your carrier get re-installed after a good ol' battery pull...
    11-19-09 01:17 AM
    go to my-tmobile website and resend them that way
    11-19-09 08:05 AM
    neither of that works... i went to a t-mobile store yesterday and the rep told me that t-mobile is doing away with the app on the phones and you have to control them through my T-Mobile... if you call your myfave contacts, it is still being treated as a myfave call
    11-22-09 09:37 PM
    neither of that works... i went to a t-mobile store yesterday and the rep told me that t-mobile is doing away with the app on the phones and you have to control them through my T-Mobile... if you call your myfave contacts, it is still being treated as a myfave call
    ^^THIS^^

The new phones aren't even being shipped with MyFaves... if you have a MyFaves plan, you still have it and can manage everything from your T-Mobile account online.
    11-23-09 03:54 AM
    Right...I got it now... I could have sworn that, while looking thru the blackberry.alx file on the 5.0 OS, I saw the tmo_five file in there. Guess its there, but not the .cod file, huh?
    11-23-09 06:18 AM
    i just upgraded the plan, but yes my fav is being phased out.... with there unlimited plans!!!
    11-27-09 03:52 AM
    The T-Mobile rep is right.Since MyFaves has been discontinued all future BB OS upgrades will not contain the app.Even the 9700 new does not have MyFaves software.It runs just like Alltel/VZW and AT&T handle their Calling Circle-type plans,by going under MyAccount to change the Circle numbers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD