i feel as if everytime i plug my phone in to sync, i get a core update and i go through with the installation. Is this just me, or is everyone noticing this. how many core updates can rim/att spit out at you.
    11-18-09 04:18 PM
    i have the same issue.
    11-18-09 04:24 PM
    It all depends on what load you phone is running and whether or not it is automatically checking for updates. I am running the latest DM and ROM but am not having this issue.
    11-18-09 04:59 PM
    I find the same problem. It's a real pita, because even though you can back your phone up, ringtones and the like reset, so every other week you have to go through this. I'm not bothering, I never see the phone run better after a core install. It's as if RIM got people from Microsoft to run the update division.
    11-18-09 06:19 PM
    try uninstall the BB OS from ur PC. u've already loaded the OS to ur BB. u dun need them anymore on ur PC.
    11-19-09 11:17 AM
    i dont have the os' saved on my computer....everything else is updated properly, and i never dl any leaks. not sure what else it could be
    11-20-09 06:56 AM
    I find the same problem. It's a real pita, because even though you can back your phone up, ringtones and the like reset, so every other week you have to go through this. I'm not bothering, I never see the phone run better after a core install. It's as if RIM got people from Microsoft to run the update division.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, on side note i was wondering the same thing and i am running the latest dm and what ti thought was the latest build
    11-20-09 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD