Does anyone on this forum know how I can print the pictures I have on my 8310? If this is the wrong forum please let me know which one I need to go.I felt sure someone could help but if not thats fine. Thanks in advance.
    05-18-08 07:46 AM
    If you have a memory card, just enable mass storage, hook up the BB to your computer, and you'll find the BB as another drive on the computer. Then you can drag & drop the pics into your photo editing software, or just print them directly.
    05-18-08 07:51 AM
    Thanks. I will try it now.
    05-18-08 07:54 AM
    I also have an 8310 and a memory card. Can I take these somewhere and get the actual photos printed, without PC hookup?
    07-05-09 05:36 PM
    Sure.

Just put the microSD card in the SD card adapter and you can take it to various outlets (WalMart, Walgreens, etc) and insert the card into their machine and print them.
    07-05-09 06:38 PM
    if i do not have the memory card and the data/photos are stored in my bb built in memory then how can i be able to print these from various outlets
    03-19-12 08:25 AM
    Though this is a reply to a very old post..this is for all those who come looking for a similar answer:This is how I print from my Q10 -without any app - assuming u have a gmail account and use Google chrome

- go to Google Cloud Print in ur phone browser
    https://www.google.com/cloudprint/‎ Or go to settings on your desktop Chrome Browser

_ click on Google cloud print. Settings - it may ask u to log in with ur gmail account.
    - u can either add a Classic printer or a cloud printer.
    I have a simple laser jet hardwired to my office desktop pc so all I had to do was use my desktop browser n add the printer through the classic printer settings.
    - using the link. Above from my phone browser I den jus select the file I want to print by clicking the print button a file browser shows up u upload ur file n choose ur printer page layouts and other settings n it prints right away provided ur printer is online that's it. The printer setup is jus a one time thing u do and ur printers are saved to ur id.
    04-06-14 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD