Hey All. Here's my first theme release after a long hiatus in the iPhone community...But I'm back and ready to crank out some themes. This is just a mod of the stock Precision theme for the Tour, but I added a weather slot and sliding dock with user configurable icons.

The weather is first followed by all the other icons you would like. This also has a hidden today thats scrollable and clickable. Enough said, just see the pics below and let me know. I compiled it in the new theme studio 5.0 so it nice and smooth with transitions.

UPDATE 11/20/09: Made transparent box around time part of the banner, not background
    Added weather slot temp to stay on and not fade away. Also larger text.

I'm still working to figure out how to add a focus behind the icons in the SVG file so version 3 will have that soon.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions!

Version 1 OTA DOWNLOAD
    Version 2 OTA DOWNLOWAD
    Last edited by jwilcox09; 11-21-09 at 09:39 AM. Reason: updated theme
    11-17-09 09:35 PM
    Looks very nice!
    You might want to change the Icon Focus on the Home Screen to something more visible. The "glow" alone won't highlight 3rd part apps. From your screenshots, it looks like the App Screen has the rounded square, but not the Home Screen. (I'll guess that the App Switcher is the same as the Home Screen too...)

Maybe the new OS5.0-style blue highlight for all 3 would look nice and current?
    Last edited by elite1; 11-17-09 at 09:53 PM.
    11-17-09 09:41 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I forgot 3rd party apps respond differently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 09:51 PM
    nice theme but looks different on the actual phone was hoping for the banner around the time to make it more distinguished any luck adding that? please let me know other wise great job!
    11-17-09 10:14 PM
    Thank you. Looks good. I'll give it a whirl!
    11-18-09 04:36 AM
    nice theme but looks different on the actual phone was hoping for the banner around the time to make it more distinguished any luck adding that? please let me know other wise great job!
    Hey, not sure what u mean by more distinguished. Did u mean darker? Cause the pics are from my actual phone. Let me know cause I could make the time box darker.

11-18-09 05:35 AM
    few things..

1.) is this only for OS5 or is it compatible with OS4.7?
    2.) do you have an OTA link?
    3.) if you need someone to host your OTA link, pm me..
    11-18-09 09:38 AM
    few things..

1.) is this only for OS5 or is it compatible with OS4.7?
    2.) do you have an OTA link?
    3.) if you need someone to host your OTA link, pm me..
    Its for 4.7 right now, so not sure if it works with 5.0

The OTA link is below the last pic.
    11-18-09 09:46 AM
    doh. sorry. i guess i overlooked it
    11-18-09 10:37 AM
    Hey, not sure what u mean by more distinguished. Did u mean darker? Cause the pics are from my actual phone. Let me know cause I could make the time box darker.

hmmm didnt notice i have 5.0 and it all works except the darkend box around the time on main screen (which is what i was inquiring about) it comes up when in locked position. but if that is a glitch with a 5.0 os then not bad, but be cool if worked like i said great looking theme!
    11-18-09 02:08 PM
    hmmm didnt notice i have 5.0 and it all works except the darkend box around the time on main screen (which is what i was inquiring about) it comes up when in locked position. but if that is a glitch with a 5.0 os then not bad, but be cool if worked like i said great looking theme!
    Just curious, did you change the background, Because the box is actually on the background. I guess i should make it part of the topbar instead. Thanks for pointing this out. i'll make the changes and post and update.
    11-18-09 02:12 PM
    Nice theme, have you considered adding quicklaunch shortcut to the spacebar. Thanks.
    11-18-09 04:54 PM
    Nice theme, have you considered adding quicklaunch shortcut to the spacebar. Thanks.
    I would, but I am not sure how to build that into the theme. If you tell me how, I certainly would. Right now QL is my left convenience key.
    11-18-09 04:56 PM
    I've never responded to a theme posting before, but I had to this time- this is SICK! I love the transitions, they're epic. The only thing I wish it did involves Weatherbug. I have it in the weather slot, and the icon shows up fine, but the temperature isn't displayed when you don't have that icon selected. Most themes I see are like this, but I have one (KDE-No today) that works the way I'm describing. Any thoughts on how to do that?

Regardless, this theme rocks, THANKS!
    11-18-09 04:58 PM
    I've never responded to a theme posting before, but I had to this time- this is SICK! I love the transitions, they're epic. The only thing I wish it did involves Weatherbug. I have it in the weather slot, and the icon shows up fine, but the temperature isn't displayed when you don't have that icon selected. Most themes I see are like this, but I have one (KDE-No today) that works the way I'm describing. Any thoughts on how to do that?

Regardless, this theme rocks, THANKS!

Thanks very much! I think it is possible but forcing the text all the time. I have a few other adjustments to make and I'll update it soon.

11-18-09 05:06 PM
    One other idea is adding a Messages icon in the upper left between Sounds/Profiles and Calendar. That way the 2 main Hidden Today apps are right there. Plus with those icons the same size as you have them now, it looks like it would be a perfect fit without making anything busier.

Plus still updating the icon focus...
    11-18-09 09:22 PM
    Just curious, did you change the background, Because the box is actually on the background. I guess i should make it part of the topbar instead. Thanks for pointing this out. i'll make the changes and post and update.
    yes i did change the background to a personal pic and the box was gone, but thanks for the consideration in updating, looking forward to it!
    11-18-09 09:27 PM
    Great work! I have a question. Is it possible for you to post the wallpaper from your theme? I like the rocky shoals but the mountain vistas also look very cool in the pictures.
    11-19-09 02:06 AM
    Great work! I have a question. Is it possible for you to post the wallpaper from your theme? I like the rocky shoals but the mountain vistas also look very cool in the pictures.
    Here you go

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Also I updated the theme to Version 2 with several changes. See original Post
    11-21-09 09:42 AM
    I really like the clock! And the weather at the bottom is sweet too.

Maybe just a quick link to QL (Quick Launch) would be the final touch
    11-25-09 10:33 AM
    My Quicklaunch is almost impossible to read with this Theme. Any chance you could change the font colors?

And on the preview screen, it's hard to figure out what app you have 'rolled over'.. any chance you could clarify the outline of the icon boxes?
    11-30-09 11:39 PM
    you watch a lot of football?
    12-01-09 08:20 AM
    love the background on the home screen, its so peaceful!
    12-01-09 09:50 AM
    I really like how the different screens 'fade' into eachother. This is sweet!
    12-04-09 01:15 AM
    you watch a lot of football?
    Haha, yeah i do.
    12-15-09 05:39 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD