Non of my ringtones will play even preloaded tones I get a window pop up saying "device media processor is busy"...can anyone help?!?!?!?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 08:54 PM
    Did you try a battery pull yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 10:25 PM
    yes, i used quick pull and that didn't work so i went ahead and pulled the battery...it still didnt work..it will go away and then come back it happeneds every other day..so im not sure what is goin on
    11-17-09 10:28 PM
    You, me, and others are having the same problem.

My suspicion is it is the same problem that other people are having with there sound profiles as when I have this problem my sound profiles eg: ringers, alarms, notifications also dont work.

From what I've read there might be an os problem... if your running anything above .131.

Or there might be a problem with corrupted files or bad folder structure on the media card.

I havent done anything other than downgrading my os but I've been having problems with that as well so I cant say what the fix is.

but you can do a search here and on the net and you will find lots of stuff for "media processor busy" or "sound profiles not working"...

In the mean time I do a battery pull every night (need my alarm to work!) and dont use my phone to play media any more... leaswt till I get this fixed.

hope that helps a bit and let us know how things go.
    11-19-09 06:27 PM
    well i am running 4.5.0.175 on my curve and now my roommates isn't working on his pearl flip and hes running 4.6.1.208..sooo should we down grade?...and he doesn't have a media card if that makes a difference
    11-20-09 01:13 AM
    I too am having the same problem. 8330e on Sprint / .175 installed with .131 cod's for profiles. Still didn't fix it. Not sure which COD's exactly need to be replaced to fix this.
    Last edited by docsmody; 11-25-09 at 05:37 PM.
    11-25-09 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD