I can't stand the new voice dialing...it can't understand anything I am saying...i was using my bluetooth headset and just started yelling profanities at the thing...i was walking down the street and someone must have thought I had Tourettes or something...
    11-17-09 07:19 PM
    I can't stand the new voice dialing...it can't understand anything I am saying...i was using my bluetooth headset and just started yelling profanities at the thing...i was walking down the street and someone must have thought I had Tourettes or something...
    You think you've got it bad,you should try using it with a Southern accent.
    11-18-09 04:49 AM
    Vlingo� problem solved

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 05:06 AM
    I never used the BlackBerry built in voice dialing. I just use Vlingo and I have no problems at all. The free version lets you dial and search the web.
    11-20-09 09:27 AM
    bluetooth headsets would work great if your mouth were where you nose is, and pointed at your ear.
    11-21-09 01:27 AM
    Try putting a 1 or 2 sec pause in between each word of the command.

Dial p FirstName p LastName p Mobile

It didn't work for me until I slowed it down. In the last OS I didn't need to go slow.
    11-30-09 05:56 PM
    BB voice dialing is kinda sucky. No, it's just plain bad. I'll say "call parents" and she consistently hears "call Craig". Oddly she understands the multi-syllable Finnish name perfectly.

Vlingo never gets it wrong.
    11-30-09 08:14 PM
    BB voice dialing is kinda sucky. No, it's just plain bad. I'll say "call parents" and she consistently hears "call Craig". Oddly she understands the multi-syllable Finnish name perfectly.

Vlingo never gets it wrong.

you need to pause in between words.
    11-30-09 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD