When I receive a text that was sent to multiple people, I can only view the person who sent the message and not everyone else and, therefore, I cannot reply to all because I only see one person. Is there a way to fix this or to view everyone that the message was sent to?
    11-17-09 12:51 PM
    i dont think so, even if you could, blackberrys will only text up to 10 people at a time.
    11-17-09 12:53 PM
    Text messaging doesn't send that information along like an email would. There isn't any way to know who else was sent the text.
    11-17-09 12:54 PM
    True. True...
    11-17-09 01:10 PM
    Hey spburd - one option to maintain the recipient list would be to send your initial message as an MMS instead of an SMS. In my experience, MMS provides recipients with the full list of other recipients, regardless of the other recipients carrier. This would let recipients reply all. Not sure if that accomplishes what you are looking to do, but hopefully it helps.

p.s. MMS messages may be charged at a different rate than SMS, so heads up
    11-23-09 03:18 PM
    Hey spburd - one option to maintain the recipient list would be to send your initial message as an MMS instead of an SMS. In my experience, MMS provides recipients with the full list of other recipients, regardless of the other recipients carrier. This would let recipients reply all. Not sure if that accomplishes what you are looking to do, but hopefully it helps.

p.s. MMS messages may be charged at a different rate than SMS, so heads up
    this is correct
    11-23-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD