In Email Reconcilliation, I have my Tour set up to delete on "Handheld" so that it doesn't propmpt me every time I delete a single email BUT it still Prompts me. If I do a "Delete Prior", that works fine and doesn't prompt me.

I have tried everything, saving, closing, battery pull. Confused as to why it wont work, as it worked fine on my Curve. All help would be greatly appreciated!
    11-17-09 12:21 PM
    Bump......can anyone please help with this question?
    11-17-09 12:32 PM
    You're doing something wrong. Do you have multiple email addresses configured on your BB? Are you saying "delete on handheld" on ALL of your addresses? Are you saving the change after you make it? This is simply something that works once you set it. There is no way your OS is broken in such a way as to make this not work.
    11-17-09 12:46 PM
    You're doing something wrong. Do you have multiple email addresses configured on your BB? Are you saying "delete on handheld" on ALL of your addresses? Are you saving the change after you make it? This is simply something that works once you set it. There is no way your OS is broken in such a way as to make this not work.
    I have 2 email addresses, I have set both up to "Delete on Handheld" then > menu button > save > close. That should work, but does not.
    11-17-09 01:05 PM
    I'm on the 5.0 OS, but I think this is the same if you have 4.7.

Check in your General Options settings for Confirm Delete. My guess is you need to change this from "Yes" to "No" for your Tour.

Hope that helps.
    11-17-09 02:22 PM
    You want:

Options -> General Options -> Confirm Delete -> Yes/No
    11-17-09 02:24 PM
    RVVillesis and szinski..... thank you and that is a good thought but I have had the confirm delete set to No. I was hoping that was the answer, but unfortunately not.
    11-17-09 04:07 PM
    Funny thing is... it only propmpts me on my main email address and not the other, even tho both are set to delete on "Handheld"

I just even resent service books....and no change
    11-17-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD