UPDATE 11/18/09 - Skinned phone incoming call landscape screen, I somehow missed it the first time!!

5.0 theme based on a Windows Wallpaper of the same name. Tried something a little different with this one. Gant style icons used. Includes hidden today which hides itself when the dock is activated. A total of 16 user defined icons: WB (or whatever) slot, 5 full time icons at bottom, plus 10 sliding icons.

Hidden spots as follows:

Slide Docks - Tap center globe
    Messages - Message indicator
    Connections - Signal meter
    Profiles - Battery meter
    Clock - Clock
    Calendar - Date

Free as always, so enjoy!!

OTA Link: http://robvb68.awardspace.us/globlu/..._GloBlu_WB.jad

Donations: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Last edited by robvb68; 11-22-09 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Add pics
    11-17-09 10:09 AM
    Cool and innovative look - downloading this now!
    11-17-09 12:26 PM
    It is unique! I just downloaded it. Giving it a try. I LOVE the look. Animations are smooth. Runs nice. No lag so far. I'm impressed. I'm a huge fan of the new landscape homescreen and I think it would look real nice with this theme. But it might make it lag. I like it. Good job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 01:05 PM
    It is unique! I just downloaded it. Giving it a try. I LOVE the look. Animations are smooth. Runs nice. No lag so far. I'm impressed. I'm a huge fan of the new landscape homescreen and I think it would look real nice with this theme. But it might make it lag. I like it. Good job!

Thank you so much for the comments!
    11-17-09 01:13 PM
    This theme ROCKS!!! It is one of my top favorites, a breath of fresh air, Thank You so much for sharing with us.
    11-17-09 10:11 PM
    This theme ROCKS!!! It is one of my top favorites, a breath of fresh air, Thank You so much for sharing with us.
    Thank you for the comments! Glad you like it!
    11-17-09 10:16 PM
    Great theme! It looks really nice

11-17-09 10:22 PM
    Great theme! It looks really nice

Thank you!
    11-17-09 10:30 PM
    Thank you so much for the donation!!
    11-17-09 10:33 PM
    These are some really unique but refreshing themes

11-17-09 10:38 PM
    These are some really unique but refreshing themes

Thanks!! I try not to re-hash the same stuff and put my own "stamp" on what I make.
    11-17-09 10:48 PM
    Thank you so much for the donation!!
    Your welcome, just giving props where they are deserved!
    11-17-09 10:57 PM
    is this going to be available for the storm 2
    11-17-09 11:49 PM
    i'm prob. in the minority but with the new 5.0 out i was hoping to see more landscape home screens that aren't just your normal app list
    11-17-09 11:59 PM
    some of the most creative/ unique themes ive ever seen!
    thanks a lot
    keep up the great work
    11-18-09 12:52 AM
    Screen shots?

11-18-09 06:32 AM
    is it compatible with 4.7 ?
    11-18-09 06:42 AM
    Screen shots?

the screen shots are in the OP. you need to view from a computer to see them tho.
    11-18-09 07:54 AM
    is this going to be available for the storm 2
    I think it should work on Storm 2
    11-18-09 09:05 AM
    some of the most creative/ unique themes ive ever seen!
    thanks a lot
    keep up the great work
    Thank you so much!
    11-18-09 09:06 AM
    is it compatible with 4.7 ?
    No, this version is for 5.0 OS.
    11-18-09 09:08 AM
    Updated the incoming call landscape screen, I missed it the first time.
    11-18-09 10:29 AM
    Great theme. I downloaded it last night and have been running it all day today with great results on my Storm running OS 5.0.0.230 ( haven't taken the .328 jump yet). The home screen sliders are slick. Really like the hidden calendar on the date as well. Love the blue, my personal favorite color.

There is one suggestion I would like to make on the message screen. It is difficult to distinguish between a 'read' versus 'unread' email because the font is not bold on the unread emails like I am used to with other themes. I did notice that the icon changes once the email is read, but the bold font is an easier visual queue when I am quickly looking at the screen. All the other screens I have used (which are many during the day) look great. Keep up the good work.
    11-18-09 08:28 PM
    Great theme. I downloaded it last night and have been running it all day today with great results on my Storm running OS 5.0.0.230 ( haven't taken the .328 jump yet). The home screen sliders are slick. Really like the hidden calendar on the date as well. Love the blue, my personal favorite color.

There is one suggestion I would like to make on the message screen. It is difficult to distinguish between a 'read' versus 'unread' email because the font is not bold on the unread emails like I am used to with other themes. I did notice that the icon changes once the email is read, but the bold font is an easier visual queue when I am quickly looking at the screen. All the other screens I have used (which are many during the day) look great. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you for the good comments. Regarding the "bold" unread messages, I am not sure which themes you are referring to, but to my knowledge there are not any options in themebuilder to make unread items bold, you just have the indicators. There is not a separate section for message list fonts and other list fonts, they all fall under the category of list fonts, so I do not have any idea how someone could accomplish it.
    11-18-09 09:34 PM
    i would LOVE this theme with default icons... and font if possible!
    11-18-09 11:28 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD