I recently got my Tour fr Sprint a few months ago.
    Just wondering if any of u are hving probs with battery life.. the past few days, I noticed my battery isn't holding a charge as long as it was before??

any ideas?
    anything I can do??

plse let me know!
    11-17-09 10:03 AM
    mine is the same way! yesterday all i ran was i heart radio for a couple of hours and my BB died half way through the day!
    11-17-09 10:14 AM
    Data intensive apps like iheartradio and Pandora will kill a battery pretty fast....mine doesnt last very long with Pandora running.

Also....BIS being down and your phone constantly trying to connect to it could be messing with your battery life in the past 48 hours.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f156/na...2009-a-364496/
    11-17-09 10:43 AM
    Thank god its not just me ha ha
    11-17-09 06:44 PM
    I recently got my Tour fr Sprint a few months ago.
    Just wondering if any of u are hving probs with battery life.. the past few days, I noticed my battery isn't holding a charge as long as it was before??

any ideas?
    anything I can do??

plse let me know!
    Had my tour for a couple months, I have noticed if i listen to slacker/pandora on speaker my battery dies quick, but if i use headphones with it, slacker/pandora runs for about 1 hrs worth of phone calls, and 7 hours of streaming at work. get home w/20%ish battery... I have backlight turned down to 10 and ONLY use 3G/1XEV. GSM Disabled.
    11-17-09 08:22 PM
    same here battery life hasnt been normal lately, lets see what happens in a few days and report back...
    11-17-09 08:29 PM
    Same! Does the charger that came with the Tour, automatically stop it's charge once the battery is full?
    11-17-09 10:06 PM
    Yep, pretty much the general consensus with everyone I know that has the Tour. I'm stuck waiting on an OS update to address the battery issue.

In the meantime, get ready to load up with spare chargers every place you go (office, car, etc) and/or purchase an extended battery...
    11-18-09 01:47 AM
    make sure you close all of the applications and not just hit end. for most of them end will only bring you back to the home screen
    11-18-09 02:15 AM
    No battery life issues here.
    11-18-09 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD