Anyone know if the Amazon M3 store app ships with the 9700? That was in the original specs some while back, but it's died of late... If so, how is it working in terms of downloading songs directly to media cards, etc?

Can't believe it did and no-one's leaked the app for other 5.0 phones.
    11-16-09 11:01 PM
    Not sure why no one can answer this one...
    Is the Amazon MP3 store app on the ATT 9700?
    11-17-09 12:55 PM
    it is if you download it free from appworld. why do you care so much?
    01-23-11 12:05 PM
    Its still in the test center in the App World so I dobut it would be an pre installed app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 06:16 PM
    I doubt it's preinstalled on any device, especially in November 2009 when this thread was started.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 08:20 PM
    I have not seen it.
    01-25-11 11:50 AM
    Everybody check test center ASAP and see if you can download this. The Amazon MP3 store is AWESOME, in my opinion. I am a total believer in it from day one. Not since PodTrapper has a single app done more to make your BlackBerry like an actual multimedia device. I've been an iTunes user for probably 4 years or longer. It's okay...it was convenient, and I appreciate that they finally stripped the DRM off their music. But Amazon MP3 is cheaper and it can now go directly to my phone. I can also drag-and-drop the MP3's I download off my phone and they appear in the PC software for iTunes fully-titled with album art and everything. Seriously, I encourage everyone to at least give it a go with a few songs and tell me why they don't like it!
    02-03-11 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD