Not sure if I worded the title correctly, but I tried to downgrade to the new AT&T operating system and while installing I got a fatal error. My blackberry was then whiped clean. I backed up my device before hand but it's all F'd up now.

Any help would be much appreciated!! I've lost everything, for a while I didn't even have contacts!! I finally got them back, but good lord this sucks!!!

I've lost all my apps, and when I try to open BB app world I get this message:
    "Upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing and discover a world of possibilites at Blackberry App World. Contact your service provider for more details"

WTF is this ****? F YOU AT&T for F*CKING UP MY BLACKBERRY!!!
    11-16-09 09:58 PM
    11-16-09 10:18 PM
    F YOU AT&T for F*CKING UP MY BLACKBERRY!!!
    Actually you're the only one to blame for screwing up your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 10:41 PM
    I presume that you have reloaded the os and restored all data from your backup. You 3rd party apps are not there just because you wiped the device. You should have backed them up as well. The only thing you could do at the moment is to download all of them one by one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 02:13 AM
    Yeah I figured I'd have to download them all again one by one. But I did backup my device, I'm guessing Third Party apps do not get backed up?

But still I'm not sure why when I go into the App World it tells me "Upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing and discover a world of possibilites at Blackberry App World. Contact your service provider for more details"
    11-17-09 05:35 AM
    Yeah I figured I'd have to download them all again one by one. But I did backup my device, I'm guessing Third Party apps do not get backed up?

But still I'm not sure why when I go into the App World it tells me "Upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing and discover a world of possibilites at Blackberry App World. Contact your service provider for more details"
    Log in to your at&t account and send your 'Service Books' to your phone or ask a rep.to do it. Also read these threads:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/serv...ks-how-115031/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/upda...updated-53201/
    11-17-09 05:57 AM
    Thanks Andy you're awesome.
    11-17-09 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD